Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add this now....only because of the "Class" and "Sportsmanship" of Smith Co. allowed the mellowjackets the total embarassment and total ironic turnaround of the Clint Satterfield rule of MERCY rule being enforced only a short two years ago. Think about it...Clint standing on the sidelines and watching the clock "RUN".......and "against" his team.....no sir ...I don't want to have that dream

. YESSSS....there is a football God... and he smiled on High School football tonite...not TC football. Remember I said Class and Sportsmanship....TC fans take a little note from that

Maybe now...we can really have "flashbacks of TC football"....etc...etc...of the "Old Days....blllllaaahhhh....bbbllllaaaahhhh!!

Congrats to Smith County on a very CLASSY victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will add this now....only because of the "Class" and "Sportsmanship" of Smith Co. allowed the mellowjackets the total embarassment and total ironic turnaround of the Clint Satterfield rule of MERCY rule being enforced only a short two years ago. Think about it...Clint standing on the sidelines and watching the clock "RUN".......and "against" his team.....no sir ...I don't want to have that dream

. YESSSS....there is a football God... and he smiled on High School football tonite...not TC football. Remember I said Class and Sportsmanship....TC fans take a little note from that

Maybe now...we can really have "flashbacks of TC football"....etc...etc...of the "Old Days....blllllaaahhhh....bbbllllaaaahhhh!!

I'm licking my wounds after that barn yard a#$ whoopen we took tonight. No comeback here bulldog.. you have a good night dog'en T.C.

Hey bulldog! I been missing ya'. Just to make it clear, it is not the TC fans lacking sportsmanship. We cannot control what the coach does. Anyway, I wouldn't go counting the Jackets out just yet. A bad year is bound to happen to every team at some point. TC can't be great all the time. We have to have an "off" year once in a while so local teams will still play with us. Nice seeing ya back on the posts though.

I thought TC played hard to the final horn. They ran the ball better than I thought they would. SC played pretty well.

TC is not a bad ball team. When they get the hurt players back...they have a chance to contend in their region.

Anytime you can beat TC by 35...that's not a bad night. Good luck to the Jackets the rest of the season.

SC had 300 yards on the ground....TC had 107. Cody Rich had 24 carries for 165 yards.

I thought TC played hard to the final horn. They ran the ball better than I thought they would. SC played pretty well.

TC is not a bad ball team. When they get the hurt players back...they have a chance to contend in their region.

Anytime you can beat TC by 35...that's not a bad night. Good luck to the Jackets the rest of the season.

SC had 300 yards on the ground....TC had 107. Cody Rich had 24 carries for 165 yards.

The Jackets did fairly well at times, but the experience factor showed up too often

to be consistent. Not really as bad as I expected tho.

I'm still ticked off because you & QB made me buy my own burgers. LOL They were

good tho, better than ours....ate 2!

Good luck the rest of the way.

Hey bulldog! I been missing ya'. Just to make it clear, it is not the TC fans lacking sportsmanship. We cannot control what the coach does. Anyway, I wouldn't go counting the Jackets out just yet. A bad year is bound to happen to every team at some point. TC can't be great all the time. We have to have an "off" year once in a while so local teams will still play with us. Nice seeing ya back on the posts though.

i agree, for the sc boys to act as well as they did, he just blew it.

congrats antwan. your sc team looks good and plays with a lot of class. my hat is off to our brothers in the east. good luck the rest of the year and win it all.