Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

hey now. i dont think its cool to start bringin the handicapped into a friendly football debate. im actually a very nice and caring person and i dont appreciate your comment.that said, ill pass ol satterfield's number onto coach. sounds like this guys gotta little fear in his heart, am i right people? BOOK IT!yeah. right. and im the king of spain. lolBOOK IT!"Scooooootsboro is a privately ran organization" ...learn from grammar before you start hating! Loud and proud to be from BAMA...anyone else with me on that?BOOK IT!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!

WAAAAAR South Florida Bulls

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen & Ladies, I think we have a new CLOWN on board. It's already correcting all on proper language & spelling. ( H#LL , I'm hooked on phonics, I spell it like it sounds) Check that name out!!!! you talk'en about a run on word.. the last 3 letters DaZ? must mean, Dazed & confused. If I remember right . this is a TN board.. It ( this CLOWN) just might be a wannabee VOL....

Anyway, now that the next Jerry Clower has had his 15 mins. of fame, we return you to

our regulary scheduled thread with our neighbors to the East. Just as a precautionary

measure, all TC personnel will be wearing extra padding in the seat of their pants tomorow

nite for our second annual butt kicking.

Since we have agreed to show up for this butt kicking, refreshemnts will be provided by

Antwan & QueenBee.

See ya @ the hole.

Anyway, now that the next Jerry Clower has had his 15 mins. of fame, we return you to

our regulary scheduled thread with our neighbors to the East. Just as a precautionary

measure, all TC personnel will be wearing extra padding in the seat of their pants tomorow

Since we have agreed to show up for this butt kicking, refreshemnts will be provided by

Antwan & QueenBee.

See ya @ the hole.

I think Queenie is the food supplier...for a nominal fee...of course.

Antwan & QueenBee.

See ya @ the hole.

I'm looking forward to it.

GO JACKETS! The only positive I can think of that's came out of Smith Co. is Hwy 25 West heading to Hartsvegas. If you lose this one boys, that will be a long stretch of road back home past the old Nuclear plant site.

i've read all these comments and the ones over on the gv westy thread. very anxious to see some scores tommorow nite. then we will talk.

don't know about a win ole3putt, but i've got a sneaky feeling that some people are not gonna feel so good about themselves when the smoke clears. thanks for yelling back!!

Your right there yjacket. There will be a lot of bad things happen tomorrow night.(very bad) and the worse thing. one of these two teams will walk away with a loss.. before it start, I'm gona be my belly full at Ms.Queen's grill. just hope Antwan will offer me a RC. I gota find'em 1st ..