Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

Your right there yjacket. There will be a lot of bad things happen tomorrow night.(very bad) and the worse thing. one of these two teams will walk away with a loss.. before it start, I'm gona be my belly full at Ms.Queen's grill. just hope Antwan will offer me a RC. I gota find'em 1st ..

i think he's over on the gv westy thread, stirring things up......ha-ha

Your right there yjacket. There will be a lot of bad things happen tomorrow night.(very bad) and the worse thing. one of these two teams will walk away with a loss.. before it start, I'm gona be my belly full at Ms.Queen's grill. just hope Antwan will offer me a RC. I gota find'em 1st ..

i think he's over on the gv westy thread, stirring things up......ha-ha

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win or lose, the Jackets are my hoss if they never win another race.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

don't know about you guys, but the way i see it, we have a down year and still all the talk is about the creekbank boys. i don't think of it as trash talk, i call it respect. i'm with you grunt, i'm a jacket i'm a jacket i'm here to stay even the old devil can't run me away.

If your referring to an RC Cola, I would rather drink that than that Pepsi crap they sale at SC. The only school I know besides Trousdale that sales Pepsi. Yuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk!

hey, how do you all think you might match up with scottsboro christian academy from bama? talkin to you trousdale. i i think that might be a nice matchup. real nice. am i right people?

i think itd be real close comin down to the last minute or two. i see sca sqeeking out 21-20 win, but a lotta blood sweat and tears would be left on that field.

BOOK IT!

I've just got to get one in here. So this was your 15th post ScOtTDaz (talkin to you)??. Na, I can't do it. you started to studder with the two ( i i 's ) . this shouldn't even warrent my attention.

don't know about you guys, but the way i see it, we have a down year and still all the talk is about the creekbank boys. i don't think of it as trash talk, i call it respect. i'm with you grunt, i'm a jacket i'm a jacket i'm here to stay even the old devil can't run me away.

big nite tommorow nite, all the hole boy's must be in bed.

Shoot,, I do hope the Yellar Jackets come over and make a contest of it. I would really expect nothing less and quite frankly would be disappointed otherwise. The Mighty Owls need a stern contest to test their resolve. This would be as good a time as any, to get one from our neighbors to the west.

Of course, the opposite could happen. Most people's idea of how this game will play out may come to fruition. SC may lay it to good ole TC. I'd say Coach Satt. had as much as anyone to do with the new mercy rule, but he more than likely didn't wish to be on the receiving end of the kind of whoopings he has been more than willing to put on the likes of R.B.S. May be bad. May not. Nevertheless...............................................

OWLS WIN !!!!!!!!!!