Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

i would like to comment on fridays game. it was close to what i expected i actually thought it would be worse. my hat goes off to SC they have a really good football team. i would like to throw a few kudos out to a few of my beloved jackets. Derrick Dunn aka scooby #55 i would like to tip my hat to you because you never quit and you go hard for 60 minutes and i hope that the younger jackets learn from your leadership. you being one of only two seniors i know that this is hard but keep doing what your doing and good things will come. Austin Dillon #83 you played a very good defensive game friday night and saved no telling how many long plays from happening. to the rest of the jacket team keep your head up and learn from this experience because it will make the success all that much sweeter when it comes and i believe it will come. finally to all you bandwagoners if you get off now then don't get back on when things get good. find you someone else to cheer for walmart in carthage sells owl shirts everyday go get you one. heck i'll even pay for it! just like the man standing next to me friday night,YOU people just make me sick!!! he should of been proud of those young men giving it everything they had friday night instead of making negative remarks toward them!! good luck to the owls very classy and very good! i hope you take it all the way to the boro if you do i'll come cheer ya on! GO JACKETS

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to comment on fridays game. it was close to what i expected i actually thought it would be worse. my hat goes off to SC they have a really good football team. i would like to throw a few kudos out to a few of my beloved jackets. Derrick Dunn aka scooby #55 i would like to tip my hat to you because you never quit and you go hard for 60 minutes and i hope that the younger jackets learn from your leadership. you being one of only two seniors i know that this is hard but keep doing what your doing and good things will come. Austin Dillon #83 you played a very good defensive game friday night and saved no telling how many long plays from happening. to the rest of the jacket team keep your head up and learn from this experience because it will make the success all that much sweeter when it comes and i believe it will come. finally to all you bandwagoners if you get off now then don't get back on when things get good. find you someone else to cheer for walmart in carthage sells owl shirts everyday go get you one. heck i'll even pay for it! just like the man standing next to me friday night,YOU people just make me sick!!! he should of been proud of those young men giving it everything they had friday night instead of making negative remarks toward them!! good luck to the owls very classy and very good! i hope you take it all the way to the boro if you do i'll come cheer ya on! GO JACKETS

Good Post!!!

And I want a shirt!!!

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />