Page @ CAK

taylorcm7190

If they pass alot well CAK could be in some trouble....we still have not faced a true passing qb. I saw loudon exploit our secondary last week when they needed some yardage on third downs. The good thing is CAK's Secondary is veteran and can hopefully tighten down the screws before this Friday Night.....The secondary was almost playing run support first and pass second. Which may have been the game plan, make em beat ya passing. I just hope CAK can keep this thing running for 12 more games! Alcoa, Sweetwater and Rockwood will all be tough with one of them being real tough. But wilder things have happened at CAK, just ask someone from Cloudland!

Thats not exactly true. Boyd threw the ball a whole lot and if CAK's offense would have been in rhythm like it was the last two that would have been a 3-4 touchdown win for CAK too. With Cherokee and Loudon that throw the ball maybe 6 times a game its easy to get a pass in here and there when everyone in the stands and on the field is thinking run every down. I would hope their secondary would step up against a good passing team. CAK's D-line should keep them from staying in the pocket for too long.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cak is coming up on a line of mediocre teams before they face a tandem of webb and alcoa. they need to make sure not to overlook teams like page. i have no doubt in the ability of cak to absolutely tear them apart but they have to continue playing at their own level. they cant afford to drop down and play at their opponents level. the outcome of this game is solely up to cak. I have cak by 28...no jokeby the way i AM the real therealmccoy29. whoever is trying to pose as me is just being dumb. its not even that funny.

If you are the real mccoy29 ten what is your brothers name and who is Mike Hess

cak is coming up on a line of mediocre teams before they face a tandem of webb and alcoa. they need to make sure not to overlook teams like page. i have no doubt in the ability of cak to absolutely tear them apart but they have to continue playing at their own level. they cant afford to drop down and play at their opponents level. the outcome of this game is solely up to cak. I have cak by 28...no jokeby the way i AM the real therealmccoy29. whoever is trying to pose as me is just being dumb. its not even that funny.

If you are the real mccoy29 ten what is your brothers name and who is Mike Hess

cak is coming up on a line of mediocre teams before they face a tandem of webb and alcoa. they need to make sure not to overlook teams like page. i have no doubt in the ability of cak to absolutely tear them apart but they have to continue playing at their own level. they cant afford to drop down and play at their opponents level. the outcome of this game is solely up to cak. I have cak by 28...no joke

by the way i AM the real therealmccoy29. whoever is trying to pose as me is just being dumb. its not even that funny.

If you are the real mccoy29 who is Mike Hess

i will say that this might be the best team cak has ever had....now i know it is young in the season but this team does not look like they are slowing down....This program has wanted a state tilte along time...but yet they can not over look a team like Page, from what i here is that page has a really good coach and builds teams up pretty fast...this will not be a team CAK can take slightly and i dont think they will....but i take CAK by 24 points

i will say that this might be the best team cak has ever had....now i know it is young in the season but this team does not look like they are slowing down....This program has wanted a state tilte along time...but yet they can not over look a team like Page, from what i here is that page has a really good coach and builds teams up pretty fast...this will not be a team CAK can take slightly and i dont think they will....but i take CAK by 24 points

and you might be absolutely nuts. what program hasnt wanted a state title? if this team gets to 6-0, then i think it may be fair to talk this way. youre a wrestling fan, how bout you beat the man before you claim to be the man, huh?

and you might be absolutely nuts. what program hasnt wanted a state title? if this team gets to 6-0, then i think it may be fair to talk this way. youre a wrestling fan, how bout you beat the man before you claim to be the man, huh?

... right on.

I will call CAK by 20. Good luck to both teams!

Right on Coach Logan. You been there and know how hard it is to win a state championship.

When was his state championship? Coach Logan seems to be jumping on a guy for no reason for saying this is looking to be one of the best CAK teams they've hard, which if they dont turn off their steam they could end up that.

Well...I normally sit out discussions when My Page team plays private schools unless provoked. Guess what???

I see a thread where CAK is already talking about playing Webb next week.

That is about one of the most arrogant moves that I have seen on here. It shows a total lack of respect towards the Patriots. I hope everyone on the Page team gets to see the post. I hope that sure comes home to you all and bites you big time. You may beat us but you will know you have been in a tough one.

Sure, we have a young team and have played a tough schedule so far. Maybe you get us this year at your place....but look out. Maybe...just maybe...this is something that really wakes us up.

With these kind of cocky predictions, maybe we shouldn't make the trip.

Well...I normally sit out discussions when My Page team plays private schools unless provoked. Guess what???

That is about one of the most arrogant moves that I have seen on here. It shows a total lack of respect towards the Patriots. I hope everyone on the Page team gets to see the post. I hope that sure comes home to you all and bites you big time. You may beat us but you will know you have been in a tough one.

Sure, we have a young team and have played a tough schedule so far. Maybe you get us this year at your place....but look out. Maybe...just maybe...this is something that really wakes us up.

The kid who made that thread and alot of the posters dont even play on the team. Its actually more crazy then one week its two weeks away. Its a vast minority of the fans that are like that. We hope the best of luck to both teams. People need to realize both teams read these threads and trash talk just gives the other team reason to kick your butt. CAK is not overlooking Page, some non football player got a little excited too early.

Good grief.