Gordonsville at Westmoreland

singray

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will go a long way in determining what both teams have. I think I already know. The Kitties by 14. You had to know that was coming...singy.

Well i am down here in Gordonsville Tennessee, and from what ive heard so far it should be a good game, but our Qb justin smith didnt see any action in last nights Red boiling game, but QB Chase Malone did a really good job carrying the load, but then again it was Red Boiling, but anyway the only chance my hometown team Gordonsville has of winning this one is throw the ball and throw it often otherwise i say Westmoreland 35 Gordonsville 12 But i think theyll throw it a lil bit but Westmoreland at home i give Westmoreland the edge my pick Westmoreland 27 Gordonsville 13

Well mr postman, and singray. This is what yall have been waiting for for a year. Payback!. GV will be coming in battered. Injuries have plagued GV this year. Getting lower classmen to step up has been suspect. Sometimes they do good, sometimes they dont in the game. Maybe they will settle down and play 4 quarters.

I wouldnt get the streets cleared for a parade until after the game. Even battered GV can be dangerous. There is still a lot of determination left.

This will be the longest week of my life, waiting for Fri. nite. I tell my son if you want IT youv'e got to earn it, and it doesn't hurt to ask god for help either. I think it will take all the boys wanting IT and their prayers for this game to come out in our favor. I don't think it will be an easy win. Don't take this wrong I believe our boys are a great team, I just don't think they should go into a game overconfident. I hope they are humble and really earn this win.I pray that it is an injury free game, for both teams.

Well i am down here in Gordonsville Tennessee, and from what ive heard so far it should be a good game, but our Qb justin smith didnt see any action in last nights Red boiling game, but QB Chase Malone did a really good job carrying the load, but then again it was Red Boiling, but anyway the only chance my hometown team Gordonsville has of winning this one is throw the ball and throw it often otherwise i say Westmoreland 35 Gordonsville 12 But i think theyll throw it a lil bit but Westmoreland at home i give Westmoreland the edge my pick Westmoreland 27 Gordonsville 13

But it was R.B.S. ,explain that to me?

Well mr postman, and singray. This is what yall have been waiting for for a year. Payback!. GV will be coming in battered. Injuries have plagued GV this year. Getting lower classmen to step up has been suspect. Sometimes they do good, sometimes they dont in the game. Maybe they will settle down and play 4 quarters.

I wouldnt get the streets cleared for a parade until after the game. Even battered GV can be dangerous. There is still a lot of determination left.

He Mo,

It's good to hear from you. We came out of the Upperman game with one concusion and several limps going on. Bohanon did not play at all. Our right tackle left the game early in fourth quarter and had to be assisted off the field. He did not return. Our starting offensive guard and linebacker is the one with the concusion. Up until this game we were pretty healthy.

As you will see on the film of last nights game, Westmoreland has alot of improvement to make all over the field. We are very young though, we can only go up from the blowout at DCA. In my opinion, this game will be a turning point in both teams season. Westmoreland needs this win for self confidence, the same thing goes for Gordonsville. Playing 4 quarters sounds very similar to what I think our team needs to stress this week. A game like this, as it did last season, comes down to the team who wants to win the entire game. Not just when the game is beginning till we realize its going to be a struggle till the final horn sounds. Last season's GV/Motown game should be proof positive to Westmoreland about playing 4 quarters. If we play to our potential we can win this game. If we play like we did last night, it will be along night I'm afraid. I like MO$$$$ and all, but this week means war buddy. I'm sure you understand. PAY BACK TIME EAGLES!!!!!!

He Mo,

It's good to hear from you. We came out of the Upperman game with one concusion and several limps going on. Bohanon did not play at all. Our right tackle left the game early in fourth quarter and had to be assisted off the field. He did not return. Our starting offensive guard and linebacker is the one with the concusion. Up until this game we were pretty healthy.

I guess who ever wrote if they cant beat you they will hurt you is on target. Your team is not the only team with the problems. Looks like the hospitals are doing good this year. This is no doubt the worse year yet in the past 4 for injuries throughout the region. Seems everyone is having the problem. A concussion can be over with quickly. Depends on the severity of it. Maybe the tackle is just a sprained something and not broken. Hate to see a kid hurt.

There is still a lot of storms to weather. Hopefully the injuries will stop and normal play can continue. It only takes 1 or 2 injured in the key spots to kill a team.

See you Friday night. Cook up some good food. I support the snack bar.