Gallatin at Mt. juliet

Whocares08

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parents are making conscience decisions to send their kids to other area schools. Many, many teachers have left over the last decade or so. Those are facts. I am not alone. I still have a special place in my heart for GHS, but that is based on memories. Not the realities of present day. When my daughter is ready for high school in a few years she will go to JPII or Davidson Academy. I live less than a mile from GHS mind you. I do not think that those who attend or send their kids to GHS are second class. I do, however, feel that I have an obligation to my children to put them in the best possible situation, and give them a chance to be successful. GHS is not the best opportunity in this area. not even close. Want a ranking of Sumner Schools by overall quality?

1. JPII

2. Merroll Hyde Magnet (Davidson once they are here)

3. Hendersonville

4. Station Camp

5. Beech

6. White House

7. Gallatin

8. Portland

9. St. John Vienny

10. the artist formerly known as College Heights

11. Westmoreland.

It doesn't have to be that way. But there is a complacency in Gallatin that wears on a lot of us. We are moving on....

Good luck to the kids of the Green Wave. My opinions are not meant to reflect poorly on you, but the decisions of adults charged with your instruction.

Please quote your "source" from which you provided your "ranking" of Sumner County schools by "overall quality". Because I personally think it to be BS. You obviously have a superiority complex which leads you to rank the Sumner County schools by income level......As far as PJPII goes, looks like so far things aren't going as planned to make it Sumner County's version of Brentwood Academy and MBA on the football field....Have a nice day! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As mentioned earlier, these two coaching staffs are very familiar with one another. That understood, I think that plays into the hands of MJ. Gallatin's playcalling and gameplans are very predictable. In fact I'll give you the first three GHS plays right now:

QB fakes to upback-takes left for 3 yards.

QB runs right for two.

QB drops to pass, scrambles, gets no gain or a loss.

Prove me a liar Lassiter.

How close was I on my prediction?