Gallatin at Mt. juliet

Whocares08

Talked to a couple guys on the team yesterday. They are feeling alot better about their potential after this week. Especially with the Lebanon win over Smyrna. Also, in the words of the Eagles Don Henley, "There's a new kid in town." Apparently he's from Arizona... And if you were at the Hillwood game you probably saw him on the sidelines with a jersey and no pads. Last name is Cruz. He's about 6'3"-6'4", probably around 200 lbs. Number 15. A couple of the offensive linemen told me he will be playing most likely in the wide reciever/tight end spot. Supposedly the kid has incredible hands, and he's been workin' out with Boo a little bit. I really hope so... Having a target like that to throw to is exciting. Not that we will. But it's just fun to think about.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked to a couple guys on the team yesterday. They are feeling alot better about their potential after this week. Especially with the Lebanon win over Smyrna. Also, in the words of the Eagles Don Henley, "There's a new kid in town." Apparently he's from Arizona... And if you were at the Hillwood game you probably saw him on the sidelines with a jersey and no pads. Last name is Cruz. He's about 6'3"-6'4", probably around 200 lbs. Number 15. A couple of the offensive linemen told me he will be playing most likely in the wide reciever/tight end spot. Supposedly the kid has incredible hands, and he's been workin' out with Boo a little bit. I really hope so... Having a target like that to throw to is exciting. Not that we will. But it's just fun to think about.

Hope he's a player and I hope he can block!

i think it is gonna be a close one. this defense that coach williamson has and gallatin has had for the past few years even we were down is able to stop the wing-t offense. if the defensive ends stay at home and keep outside contain and watch the boot counter reverse which wing-t offense is known for then we will be ok. the defensive tackles have to wrong arm those pulling guards and the linebackers have to fill in those holes that are going to be there and stay home on the reverses. i say gallatin 21-mt. juliet 17

Well this is THE game. When these two teams play strange things happen. I will however be missing this game. I am going to be on a mission trip so the Green Wave Nation will have to pick up my slack on this one. I'm not sure if records or classification mean anything in this game but that the fans from both sides should be entertained very well. GO GREEN WAVE. Fight for it like you want it and expect it.

I didn't realize Wilson Central was 3-0... Hmm.... I assumed they were down this year, thus in my mind taking away from how good Mt. Juliet was this year. But I guess I can strike that one. Granted, WC's other 2 wins were against siegel and Franklin Co.... But still. By the way, it's been a really long time since I've been to MJ's stadium. What's the quality of the visitor's side?

I've heard stories of all of the games that Gwave1 mentioned, and I hope this will go down as a rekindling of an age-old rivalry. I can't wait until Friday and I hope there are a bunch of fans at this game.

I would love to see this Cruz kid line up at tight end. Kind of looks like Jordan Demonbruan from a few years back.

I've heard stories of all of the games that Gwave1 mentioned, and I hope this will go down as a rekindling of an age-old rivalry. I can't wait until Friday and I hope there are a bunch of fans at this game.

I would love to see this Cruz kid line up at tight end. Kind of looks like Jordan Demonbruan from a few years back.

Way to go Gtowner on pulling out a name I haven't heard in some time. You are right very similar.

Squoshwave, the last time I was over there the visitor side wasn't extremely big. Larger than Beech but smaller than Hendersonville.

Wave88, we will do our best but this a uphill battle trying to stop them.

Unfortunately, I have to go with Mt Juliet in this one. Not sure if we can stop them on the ground or score with them to keep it close. I still feel like Perry is wanting some revenge for that 01' embarressment of DePriest and crew from the jamboree the year they were supposedly invincible.

I think that the bears will win , nwokoji, majors, and carr are great running backs, and fisher has excellent speed, and hill at quaterback has great mobility, there defense was all 11 senior starters before miller broke his foot against central and starks broke his ankle against springfield, there both out a good part of the season, both good defensive linemen, we will see if that haunts mj friday

DAAAAAAA BEARS 27-10

Austin Gibson, Jr LB/OL #51 is also out for the year, he suffered a heat stroke after the game at Centennial which was the last scrimmage for them before the season started. That was a rough day for the Jr class at MJ with Danny#9 also suffereing the broken arm. Austin was in ICU for two days, due to his kidneys started shutting down. It was a very trying time for both him & his family. The heat this summer was just brutal. I hope to see him next year. I will be pulling for the bears, it sure would be nice to beat the "WAVE" on our field. Good Luck to all the guys, go get um'