Warren Co. @ White Co.

Phoenix

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was 35-0 at half time..First Offense played one play in second half and then came out...Big game with Coffee Co. next week

Congrats to the Pioneers.

Very classy move by your coaching staff for slowing it down & playing everybody in the second half.

That kinda thing usually brings good things back to you in the future.

Good luck & BEAT Coffee County next Friday!!

THE SQUAD /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Congrats to the Pioneers.

Very classy move by your coaching staff for slowing it down & playing everybody in the second half.

That kinda thing usually brings good things back to you in the future.

Good luck & BEAT Coffee County next Friday!!

THE SQUAD /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yes it was a classy move by the Pioneers because we all know how many times we have been on the other end of a score like that.

I saw one of the worst calls that I have ever seen last night and it was against White Co. The QB was running out of the pocket a good 10 yards out and throws the ball out of bounds and still gets a intentional grounding called on them. White Co. keep your heads up.

Warren Co. you better bring all you got to the Coffee Co. Game and I mean fans alike.

guys it's great to see no hard feelings between White/Warren after last night. By the way things are looking, I can't say the same about next week with Coffee. I have a feeling this is beginning to turn into a bitter rivalry, I hope nobodies emotions gets out of line especially the fans. White Co. Keep going, don't quit, you'll get there, we've been there done that. Best of luck next week Warriors!