Upperman @ Bledsoe Co.

Bledsoebtheboys

Come on...either get back to the subject of the Upperman/Bledsoe game or start a new thread!

If Upperman's defense can learn to stop the run then...Upperman by two touchdowns

IF its and buts were candy and nuts...

Sorry that was just too good to pass up. Everything on here relates to the ball game and since you are obviously not from Bledsoe and you don't like this thread, just don't post here.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I understand it, the trouble over the weekend was some kids were caught with some alcohol at a party of sorts. I was told most of them that were ball players were freshman, but that there were a couple of seniors as well. I also was told that the freshman were going to have to sit out a few games and that the seniors were not. There may not be a word of truth to any of this, but that is what I was told by a source very close to the coaching staff.

As far as the game I think Bledsoe gets the win this week by a couple of touchdowns.

I have a question: Who does the stats for the Bledsonian?

160 yards rushing for Bledsoe? No Way we had that much.

90 something yards passing? No way we had that little, had to have more than that.

These stats should be correct in the paper, this is pitiful.

It said Bledsoe was 4 out of 7 on pass completions to attempts, I know the QB threw 2 interceptions, so that means he only had 1 incompletion? I know he had more than 4 completed passes.

This needs to be fixed! Also did the stats get in the Chattanooga paper?

There has been alot of talk on here about what is the head coach's job and what is not, well it should not be his job to take stats or turn them in to the papers, but it is his job to make sure this is done and done correctly.

Advice section: If someone is not doing their job replace them, don't let them add to your worries. There are too many competent people out there that would help in any way they could, if asked.

I hate to make such a big deal about this, but the little things sometimes mean alot.

I have a question: Who does the stats for the Bledsonian?

160 yards rushing for Bledsoe? No Way we had that much.

90 something yards passing? No way we had that little, had to have more than that.

These stats should be correct in the paper, this is pitiful.

It said Bledsoe was 4 out of 7 on pass completions to attempts, I know the QB threw 2 interceptions, so that means he only had 1 incompletion? I know he had more than 4 completed passes.

This needs to be fixed! Also did the stats get in the Chattanooga paper?

There has been alot of talk on here about what is the head coach's job and what is not, well it should not be his job to take stats or turn them in to the papers, but it is his job to make sure this is done and done correctly.

Advice section: If someone is not doing their job replace them, don't let them add to your worries. There are too many competent people out there that would help in any way they could, if asked.

I hate to make such a big deal about this, but the little things sometimes mean alot.

Very good post. You are right about the stats, and this is very important. If the ones in the paper were the ones used by the coaching staff what will they be thinking about what actually is going on at half time. Of course they see the film after the game, but are stats not important during the game for adjustments? I noticed also the number of penalty yards against Tyner that was listed in the paper and I sure thought they had more than that... it sure seemed like it from the stands. And on the passing stat, there were 2 interceptions, the ball thrown out of bounds on fourth down, and the intentional grounding call that I can think of right off the top of my head, that is 4 that were not completed. I know there were other incomplete passes. And 160 yards rushing? No way we had anywhere near that many. As far as the little things, it is the little things that add up to big things and make all the difference. But let's not have a post without saying something about this week's matchup. I will say it again, if we come out and play hard we get the win, if we come out play like we did against Tyner (especially the second half) we will lose.

I am going to believe the boys will get their heads on straight and show up this week and we get the win by 12.