South vs Greeneville

EastTnFootball10

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough game for our mighty Rebels last night. Hats off to a VERY tough opponent! Disappointed with the play calling! It appeared from the stands that the boys were ready to go for it on 4th down but coach opted to go for the field goal. Too bad all that pressure was put on that kid!

I didn't see anyone post about the officials calling this game, PATHETIC!!! TSSAA must have been scraping the bottom of the barrel with that crew!!!!!! As far as the Rasnake kid, I hear he had a stomach virus before the Unicoi game but didn't miss a practice, was out some this week practiced the rest carrying gallons of gator aid to school everyday and if you were at both games you know that this kid didn't let a little thing like a virus keep him from playing 100%, anyway I hear he's out for a while could hurt us against Johnson Co. Again, congrats to Greenville! Rebs are just going to have to clear their heads, utilize all of their talent, and bring it! I agree with Phillips, we're not going to loose any more. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow hush Greeneville just out played south don't even start blaning the game on the officials take the loss and get better and i would bet u all wont go all the way b/c the earlier post on here about south and maryville u all don't have a chance even on mr footballs best day

Wow hush Greeneville just out played south don't even start blaning the game on the officials take the loss and get better and i would bet u all wont go all the way b/c the earlier post on here about south and maryville u all don't have a chance even on mr footballs best day

Both teams had 6 penalties for around 50 yards each. Not a bad night for teams or officials. unless you want 10 penalties to 1 penalty. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

7devils...are you a GHS student? You sure act like one. I don't like you. I didn't like you last week on another thread...or the week before. You are a mockery to the Green Devils good name. You should just go ahead and change your screen name because no one will take you seriously. You're a joke. Nothing more than waste product. Here's a good name for you...bsartist...or better yet...wannabe'bsartist. Get a job, get a life, get off the board.

Both teams had 6 penalties for around 50 yards each. Not a bad night for teams or officials. unless you want 10 penalties to 1 penalty. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Were you there?

7devils...are you a GHS student? You sure act like one. I don't like you. I didn't like you last week on another thread...or the week before. You are a mockery to the Green Devils good name. You should just go ahead and change your screen name because no one will take you seriously. You're a joke. Nothing more than waste product. Here's a good name for you...bsartist...or better yet...wannabe'bsartist. Get a job, get a life, get off the board.Were you there?

No, but thats the statistics and if you read my posts I'm not very combative. Your team lost. Last week our team lost and I thought it was just as silly when our rabid fans blamed evryone but Boone for our loss. You seem to make reasonable posts but you can get a burr under your saddle once in a while. Funny though Comp, you asked if I was there? It was the first home football game I missed in 32 years. Had to move my daughter who lives far away. Good luck to South, they are a class program.

7devils...are you a GHS student? You sure act like one. I don't like you. I didn't like you last week on another thread...or the week before. You are a mockery to the Green Devils good name. You should just go ahead and change your screen name because no one will take you seriously. You're a joke. Nothing more than waste product. Here's a good name for you...bsartist...or better yet...wannabe'bsartist. Get a job, get a life, get off the board.Were you there?

Nope graduated in 03 but its really funny that here u are blaming the officials heck its football guys are gonna grab facemasks there gonna hold its the ones that do it and don't get caught that are good at it. Really so who are u to say that i am a mockery to greenevilles good name seriously tell me 07devilsturnaround what u don't like it why b/c last year we lost to south and this year we beat u all 3 points or not a win is a win, b/c i blasted curt phillips for the way he played well wisconsin be the citadel 45-30 if he was there would it have been 60-30 he has above average talent but he is not that great if u get in his head he will slightly fall and our defense was able to read the south o-line if they stand up its a pass bet this helps other teams pick him off what else do u want keep it a comingWhat was up with the fan planting the flag in the middle of the field he should have been knocked back to sullivan south

No, but thats the statistics and if you read my posts I'm not very combative. Your team lost. Last week our team lost and I thought it was just as silly when our rabid fans blamed evryone but Boone for our loss. You seem to make reasonable posts but you can get a burr under your saddle once in a while. Funny though Comp, you asked if I was there? It was the first home football game I missed in 32 years. Had to move my daughter who lives far away. Good luck to South, they are a class program.

I only get a "burr under my saddle" when I have to deal with ignorance. Now I follow your posts very closely and have for over a year. I do so because I see you respect most everyone on both sides of the argument and never make distasteful comments and because of your reputation I value your opinion. However the numbers of this game do not tell a tale. That would be the score and the penalties. I think you should re read my post. Nothing but praise for the Green Devils and their coach. And to understand the penalties of this game you would have had to have been there. Doesn't change anything. My post stands.

Nope graduated in 03 but its really funny that here u are blaming the officials heck its football guys are gonna grab facemasks there gonna hold its the ones that do it and don't get caught that are good at it. Really so who are u to say that i am a mockery to greenevilles good name seriously tell me 07devilsturnaround what u don't like it why b/c last year we lost to south and this year we beat u all 3 points or not a win is a win, b/c i blasted curt phillips for the way he played well wisconsin be the citadel 45-30 if he was there would it have been 60-30 he has above average talent but he is not that great if u get in his head he will slightly fall and our defense was able to read the south o-line if they stand up its a pass bet this helps other teams pick him off what else do u want keep it a comingWhat was up with the fan planting the flag in the middle of the field he should have been knocked back to sullivan south

Good grief would you find a keyboard with punctuation marks and take a breath.

I only get a "burr under my saddle" when I have to deal with ignorance. Now I follow your posts very closely and have for over a year. I do so because I see you respect most everyone on both sides of the argument and never make distasteful comments and because of your reputation I value your opinion. However the numbers of this game do not tell a tale. That would be the score and the penalties. I think you should re read my post. Nothing but praise for the Green Devils and their coach. And to understand the penalties of this game you would have had to have been there. Doesn't change anything. My post stands.

Understand, I just wanted to explain why I wasn't there to your question, and I do acknowledge the Kudos you have given GHS. Thank you because I know you follow Upper East Tn. FB. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok come on now. I know u have a ton of stuff u would like to share with me. So go ahead tell me anything. I would like to say go gators to all the vol fans we have in attendance on this site. Tim Tebow is the real deal

That's better.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You sound almost coherent now...except LSU will own Tebow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's better.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You sound almost coherent now...except LSU will own Tebow /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

With the way Tebow keeps the ball an trys to be a hero, i dont think he will make it to LSU