Seymour vs south doyle

tnfootball4

Now dont start this I heard this and I heard that. If you know any true facts like Seymour is 2-0 and Southj Doyle is 1-1 then post those things but dont start trying to turn this topic into a bunch of lies and trash talk.

On with the show...This should be an instant rival game with the schools being so close so it is safe to say that no matter the talent level of each school, it should be a good game. I hope the Eagles represent Region 1 3A but it is going to be hard to root for Seymour when I have been conditioned to root against them so hard when they play the Hornets.

As I have said on many other topics, this is the best Seymour team that Coach Householder has had in many moons. They have a tough defense and a quarterback that can throw and scramble which puts them in about any game they play. At the same time South-Doyle has the best team that they have had in a while. They have a pretty tough line and some quick skill guys. Looking at the two teams records, Seymour has beaten the "lesser Blount County team" in Heritage and a Cocke County team that managed to beat Volunteer last week. South-Doyle has beaten a Carter team that had chances to win, but were still trying to find an identity, and lost to a West team that will more than likely be 2nd in Region 3 4-A. I think that the game will be close, probably a lower scoring game. I say that Seymour wins the game 17-10, too many SD turnovers.

As I have said on many other topics, this is the best Seymour team that Coach Householder has had in many moons. They have a tough defense and a quarterback that can throw and scramble which puts them in about any game they play. At the same time South-Doyle has the best team that they have had in a while. They have a pretty tough line and some quick skill guys. Looking at the two teams records, Seymour has beaten the "lesser Blount County team" in Heritage and a Cocke County team that managed to beat Volunteer last week. South-Doyle has beaten a Carter team that had chances to win, but were still trying to find an identity, and lost to a West team that will more than likely be 2nd in Region 3 4-A. I think that the game will be close, probably a lower scoring game. I say that Seymour wins the game 17-10, too many SD turnovers.

Sounds dean on.