Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

You were not watching the same game,I saw...ooltewah's qb made horrible decisions,not that wb dominated,he made them look good! WB is a good football team,but you act like they did every thing right,when ooltewah shot thier self in the foot. ONE loss doesn't make or break a season for ooltewah,they will make the playoffs and I hope ooltewah plays them,agian.If you are a rebel fan,why were you at wb/ooltewah,and not at maryville's game? anyways,I will keep cheering for the owls win or lose..and I agree w/ 2seamfastball

Um.... because it was Powell ???

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason why they had over 200 yards was because of the last drive, WB over 400,

TJ 75% tonite 6 sacks and 18 tackles, Cole couldnt intercept the pass since the broken hand but did bat it down, great game Cole, and Will Irwin witha int unbelievable, Cochran coming back to play senior year after 2 years off, is a STUD. Brock is getting better each game and pound for pound the 2nd best DE around. Garner showed who is the better RB, MR. Football goes to him or Sterling no doubt. Burstrom only guy i want running my offense in the region. Line another great game, Madden 2 bad snaps but fixed it quickly. Recievers making plays( great throw Helton),

Ooltewah i sure hope you guys are really the #4 team in the state. What is up with the player quitting, fans were talking like he was the next big thing.

what player are you talking about?

You really dont mean that do you???? If you do you are an idiot, 32-0 you really want to play us again, thats stupid. Now if you lost on a last second TD or maybe even SCORED you could say that but your players dont want to, and its a long trip

You don't think ooltewah is afraid do you? if you do you are an idiot!!!,it's one game,wb won tonight,they have bragging rights for now.enjoy it.

You were not watching the same game,I saw...ooltewah's qb made horrible decisions,not that wb dominated,he made them look good! WB is a good football team,but you act like they did every thing right,when ooltewah shot thier self in the foot. ONE loss doesn't make or break a season for ooltewah,they will make the playoffs and I hope ooltewah plays them,agian.If you are a rebel fan,why were you at wb/ooltewah,and not at maryville's game? anyways,I will keep cheering for the owls win or lose..and I agree w/ 2seamfastball

No, you must not have been watching the same game.

I was watching the game where if you take out about 3 runs, the stud running back did nothing. He's good, really good, but our defense owned him tonight.

I also saw the game where our running backs ran all over your defense. Toward the end it was getting to be 10 yard gains per carry.

I was also at the game where the difference in punting is like having a 12th man on the field.

I guess it was a completely different game.

What more does it take to call it domination?

All I can say it good game to William Blount they had the owls number tonight and I really want to see Billy Blount take out those REBS!!! of Maryville!!!!!! But Ooltewah is a very young team at some key positions and it really is going to hurt us this year. Kinda stinks that Jaquez Smith # 36 quite put he will be back.. Just got upset with the coaching. But for the owls to win more games they have at work on the qb postiton. He really mess up our game plan.. But hes young and next year and the year after he should be good. Anyways Go Owls and good luck with rest of the season.