Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I can say is welcome to Blount Co football Owl's.

Congratz to the Gov's and I am happy for the kids and the gov fans. I knew if WB would ever get away from that ole' wang-T they could be a winner. What all the athletes that have gone through that program must now think would be intresting. You guys won a big one and are in the drivers seat in your region, enjoy it but stay focused and don't let it go to your heads. Congratz!

WOW!!!! I should have listened to the players this week, but i just couldnt make myself believe them.

So they lose the game and a player, doesnt look good in O-ville.

Well IMAOWL you said you just hoped we wouldnt get blown out, Thats the difference in the Blount players and the Owls they knew they were gonna blow yall out.

You got that right. Owls play a real defense and Brian Marshall can't do squat.

He just had 98 yards in the 1st half, he did only finish with 93, he was the 4th best running back on the field tonite.

1. Darrin Garner 1st half 20 yrds rushing and 8 recieving, Final stats 157 rushing and 50 recieving 3 tds

2. Adam Warth 2 carries 30 yrds 1 td

3. Polk 5-38

4. Brian Marshall 17-93

WOW!!!! I should have listened to the players this week, but i just couldnt make myself believe them.

So they lose the game and a player, doesnt look good in O-ville.

Well IMAOWL you said you just hoped we wouldnt get blown out, Thats the difference in the Blount players and the Owls they knew they were gonna blow yall out.

Don't act like any of you gov fans saw this coming!!!!..,..Benny coached a good game,the QB and a couple of owl players didn't execute!!!! Nobody can beat a good gov team w/ all the turnovers and miscues,by the QB and the recv's,one bad call:when owls got down on the 3 or 4 and the called a reciever (#6),illegal man down field?,that killed us..,..and worst of all on the big pass play in 1st qtr. and our reciever,fumbles on the 10 or closer, owls could have easily been up 14 to 0 at the half,but when you mess up,good teams take advantage!!, owls offensive line blocked really good,but when the QB holds on to long..GOOD teams make plays, owls qb is young,but no excuses,he made bad decisions all night,should have ran(but threw)..,..should have thrown it(panicked),and got caught like a deer in the headlights,froze and lost yardage or made illadvised throws! W.B. played very good football tonight,but Ooltewah made it alot easier,than even gov fans would have expected.DEFENSE was on the field way to long!!!! W.B. will win some games this year,as will the owls,if ooltewah as another outting like tonight,they won't get pass the first round,agianst anybody!! good luck wb,..,..GO OWLS!!!!