Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

After a little thought I figured out that she actually graduated in 05. (Started her senior year in 04) She was a majorette and on the dance team... and duh...t"poole"12 should be a hint... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My-oh-my, you sure have been stiring the pot since yesterday...Seems like your on every thread on the board and have been pushing alot people's buttons....Keep up the good work..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your daughter was a sweetheart in school and prolly still is, my sister also class of 04 was in the flags and loved your daughter, She was also awesome at her trade, is she still doing it, I always thought she was better than Holly, but as a team they did a great job during halftime.

I have just been trying to tell it like it is.

Then i guess we will be hated primetime

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since 2001

Ooltewah 5-2 vs. William Blount

Ooltewah 4-2 vs. Oak Ridge

Ooltewah 5-3 vs. McMinn County

Ooltewah 5-3 vs. Farragut

Ooltewah 6-0 vs. Bradley Central

Ooltewah 6-0 vs. Heritage

Ooltewah 5-1 vs. Soddy Daisy

I think its fair to say that Ooltewah has owned REGION 2-5a since the region has been made...Nothing else needs to be said! Can't wait until tomorrow! Hopefully we won't lose that bad...

Nice magic trick. No tell everybody out of those years how many times did they win the district out right. I know three years they didn't. I guess your definition of owned differs from others.

Back to the game. Good luck to both teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok I have heard about all the bull i can stand. First of all, do you know what was said to the players by Coach Monroe??? Do you actually think he is saying"don't worry guys I'll protect you from the bad policemen??? Are you CRAZY. I did get a chance to talk to him this week and he was VERY VERY UPSET. He had to review the tape numerous times go to Ridgeland and talk to people, talk to numerous detectives talk to ALL his boys involved over and over. The two main culprits were boys he himself kicked off the team at the first of the year. Seniors that were good players that he got rid of. He is now playing ALOT of sophmores. You have no right and no idea what you are talking about and DONT insult the character of a man who has a good reputation. Do you think Coach Monroe just wants to win ballgames??Are do you think he actually might be close to his players and doesn't want to make a mistake of kicking kids off and ruining there lives if they are innocent. Should they have gone down there?? NO Will he get to the bottom of this YES. I really don't know how the game will go tonight but I don't hink the players have been focused at all. hard to practice with detectives watching practice. I don't think coach Monroe has had much time to get together a great gameplan either. I am not sure there heads will be in the game. this is all sad cause I was hoping this game would be like it should have been. Two great teams battling for a region game. I'll pick with my heart and pick Owls by seven. I'll pick with my head and say WB by 2 tds.

I wont go into the crime/punishment of those involved in the fight. As stated many times on here, no one knows exactly what happened and who exactly was involved. However, a point about something that is not in dispute. Ooltewah players went to a neutral site went out on the field and caused a disturbance serious enough for Administrators and coaches to get involved. Surely, some of those posting on here attend Ooltewah's practices, and can say if there has been any punishment doled out by the team to the players involved in that incedent. I would consider that type of behavior a punishable offence, even if handled internally by the coaching staff, by extra running, some playing time suspension. Those players represented your school, coaching staff, and community, by their actions. If nothing is done about it by the Head Coach then that alone makes a statement about his charactor, and conviction, and priorties. Don't give me that "boys will be boys" crap. I'm not talking about in-game trash talking which I believe is an accepted part of football, we're talking about thugism. Every coach I've ever known makes it point to emphisize to his players that their actions off the field impact the team as well. If that is acceptable for the Ooltewah Coach, then I really have a hard time believeing that, if his players were involved in the fight, then he wouldn't do everything in his power to sweep it under the rug.

Why don't you just shut up and get a life. I am so sick and tired of you getting on here and degrading our whole community. We as a community stick by our school, coaches, and administration. And whatever they decide we will support. The ones that were directly involved have been punished and that is all you need to know. Whether they go and apologize that is left up to their parents. We have nothing to do with that. And yes if it was my kid who was in the FIGHT then yes they would be off the team and would be in trouble for a long time but it is not and I have nothing to do with the others. We have to stand by the kids that are on the field and help to keep their heads high. They did not do anything to deserve this ridicule, they are just here to play football. And it is people like you who keep bringing up. Just because a couple of the kids did something wrong (which they have been taken care of) does not mean we have to turn our backs on the whole team. And we are not going to. WE AS A COMMUNITY DID NOT DO ANYTHING. There are plenty of young men that show great respect and they the ones who represent the Ooltewah Owls.

As for stating that police need to be in full force is not fair to say. Because the ones who caused all the trouble will not be there tonight. They have been kicked off the team and taken care of. We have much respect for the WB team and at least I can say for our section of fans we will wish the best of luck to both teams and may the best team win.

GOOD LUCK OWLS

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE! THOSE RESPONSIBLE HAVE BEEN PUNISHED. THE EXTENT OF THEIR PUNISHMENT IS NOT ANY ONES' BUSINESS (EXCEPT FOR THOSE HANDLED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT). JUST BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN PUBLISHED DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE SITUATION HASN'T BEEN HANDLED. TRUST ME, THE TEAM IS ABROTHERHOOD, THEY ARE ALL AWARE OF WHAT PUNISHMENT AND REPERCUSSIONS OF THOSE INVOLVED HAVE CAUSED. I PRAY FOR THOSE WHO WERE INVOLVED AND HOPE THAT THIS WILL BE AN INTERVENTION IN THEIR LIVES TO MAKE A CHANGE WITHIN THEMSELVES. THEY HAVE A CHOICE NOW TO BECOME BETTER CITIZENS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE RUINED THE BEST YEARS OF THEIR YOUTH.

I AM PROUD TO LIVE IN OOLTEWAH AND WILL WEAR OUR COLORS PROUDLY TONIGHT, WIN OR LOSE. IF WE LOSE THAT'S OKAY, WE'RE STILL WINNERS IN MY BOOK, BUT I THINK WE ARE GOING TO SURPRISE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE CRITICIZING US. I THINK, IF ANYTHING, THIS HAS MADE OUR "TEAM" STRONGER. THEY ARE PLAYING FOR HONOR AND PRIDE, AND I KNOW THE OOLTEWAH FANS WILL BE REPECTFUL AS WELL.

OWLS BY 3 IN OT. I'VE PREDICTED THIS FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS......WAIT AND SEE. IT WILL BE A GREAT GAME!