Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Owl fans...

I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to some very good people on your visit to WB.... I know it was a tough trip but hope you didn't have any bad experiences and had a safe return home. I hope all the trouble of the past week will be laid to rest and the community and football team can get back to normal. This is my last post in this thread. Both teams and fans need to focus on the next game.

GO GOVS

PS If any of you guys want to challenge my statement about my COONHOUND...... I'll be glad to take you on a hunt....

There is no way the owls could be prepared for this game. They only had 2 weeks to prepare they really needed 3 weeks like you usally get, SHUT UP!!!, you sound stupid, your players brought this one theirselfs for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well if 36 didnt quit he shouldnt be allowed to play, chain crew told me what happened.

I sound stupid? These are kids going through alot. Brought on by THEMSELVES. Maybe Coach Monroe should kick everyone off the team and start over???. None of this is any of your business. Don't be a hater. People hate winners. Looks like your progam is on the right track. Up until this year most people were happy to come to WB eat your good burgers and whip the Govs. Great time fun trip. Maybe after this years youll see how it is. You obviously got your hindend whipped by maybe the baseball team in the past or the game last year and our great season put a bad taste in your mouth. Good luck to the Govs and congrats on a great well played game. YOU WON> Act like ya been there.