Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the game tonight. I'm not so sure that the 32-0 score even begins to describe the William Blount dominance. I really believe it could have been worse. As for my Rebs, listen closely. Be careful. Be very, very careful.

what do u mean could ve been worse? if it could ve then why was nt it? dont start beating a dead horse!!!!!!!!!!

Don't act like any of you gov fans saw this coming!!!!..,..Benny coached a good game,the QB and a couple of owl players didn't execute!!!! Nobody can beat a good gov team w/ all the turnovers and miscues,by the QB and the recv's,one bad call:when owls got down on the 3 or 4 and the called a reciever (#6),illegal man down field?,that killed us..,..and worst of all on the big pass play in 1st qtr. and our reciever,fumbles on the 10 or closer, owls could have easily been up 14 to 0 at the half,but when you mess up,good teams take advantage!!, owls offensive line blocked really good,but when the QB holds on to long..GOOD teams make plays, owls qb is young,but no excuses,he made bad decisions all night,should have ran(but threw)..,..should have thrown it(panicked),and got caught like a deer in the headlights,froze and lost yardage or made illadvised throws! W.B. played very good football tonight,but Ooltewah made it alot easier,than even gov fans would have expected.DEFENSE was on the field way to long!!!! W.B. will win some games this year,as will the owls,if ooltewah as another outting like tonight,they won't get pass the first round,agianst anybody!! good luck wb,..,..GO OWLS!!!!

That's about it!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ,I don't what else to say,except..it was not total dominance like reb lover says,as much as the owls giving them,good field position ALL night,and the defense being on the field way to long!! I'm not going to slam the qb,he now's he didn't play well,he did the best he could,owls better get it together,QUICK!!,they are young,but not a good showing tonight.

That's about it!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ,I don't what else to say,except..it was not total dominance like reb lover says,as much as the owls giving them,good field position ALL night,and the defense being on the field way to long!! I'm not going to slam the qb,he now's he didn't play well,he did the best he could,owls better get it together,QUICK!!,they are young,but not a good showing tonight.

WB winning the battle of field position and the WB offense contibuting to the reason the Owl defense was on the field for so long points to total dominance. Oh, and the 32-0 score also.

The only reason why they had over 200 yards was because of the last drive, WB over 400,

TJ 75% tonite 6 sacks and 18 tackles, Cole couldnt intercept the pass since the broken hand but did bat it down, great game Cole, and Will Irwin witha int unbelievable, Cochran coming back to play senior year after 2 years off, is a STUD. Brock is getting better each game and pound for pound the 2nd best DE around. Garner showed who is the better RB, MR. Football goes to him or Sterling no doubt. Burstrom only guy i want running my offense in the region. Line another great game, Madden 2 bad snaps but fixed it quickly. Recievers making plays( great throw Helton),

Ooltewah i sure hope you guys are really the #4 team in the state. What is up with the player quitting, fans were talking like he was the next big thing.

WB winning the battle of field position and the WB offense contibuting to the reason the Owl defense was on the field for so long points to total dominance. Oh, and the 32-0 score also.

You were not watching the same game,I saw...ooltewah's qb made horrible decisions,not that wb dominated,he made them look good! WB is a good football team,but you act like they did every thing right,when ooltewah shot thier self in the foot. ONE loss doesn't make or break a season for ooltewah,they will make the playoffs and I hope ooltewah plays them,agian.If you are a rebel fan,why were you at wb/ooltewah,and not at maryville's game? anyways,I will keep cheering for the owls win or lose..and I agree w/ 2seamfastball