Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd best team in blount county. hahahaha WB would kill alcoa, and they would have last year also, they are too big for them.

Everybody in Blount County would like to see WB and Alcoa start playing each other again. I think you are correct about the last two years but we will never know for sure.

Everybody in Blount County would like to see WB and Alcoa start playing each other again. I think you are correct about the last two years but we will never know for sure.

WB needs to put Alcoa back on the schedule! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IMO, Alcoa would have beat WB `04, `05 and `06.

Looking at games with Maryville as a common opponent last year would would also suggest this.

The rumors about him being at that game are true, but the rumors about him doing the fighting are a pretty strong false, Thats why rumors are rumors, It looks as if no players will be suspeneded as noted earlier and that the individuals who took part in the fight were former players and ooltewah students, As far as people saying they should get in trouble for talking smack in the stands or on the field needs to come to reality, Should they have done it? NO, but should they get punished for it, NO. We are talking about teenage boys, thats what they do. For anyone who thinks that kids from their team dont talk smack to other teams needs to get a reality check.

your right, they didnt taunt... they beat up 2 girls /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

3rd best team in blount county. hahahaha WB would kill alcoa, and they would have last year also, they are too big for them.

As someone has already stated "Looking at games with Maryville as a common opponent last year's score would not suggest this."

So WB could have beat McCallie the last 2 years who beat Brentwood Ac and Riverdale. Dream on!

Why did WB drop Alcoa! Alcoa has been in the game against Maryville.

WB hasn't been close.

2006 Maryville Scores:

Alcoa 17-14

William Blount 34-10

williebgovs04-when you can't look at the facts you loose credibility.

Their former coach has burned some bridges that may never be repaired. We should take our 5a school over there with our fans,students of anywhere from 3000-6000, thats a lot of money we make them, they are very small and dont bring as many fans or money. Too much to loss and nothing to gain, Football is a game of matchups, smart one, WB would matchup with Alcoa easily,but not so much Maryville in the past.

Dont understand the McCallie statement??? 2 years ago i said would have been a good game.

Their former coach has burned some bridges that may never be repaired. We should take our 5a school over there with our fans,students of anywhere from 3000-6000, thats a lot of money we make them, they are very small and dont bring as many fans or money. Too much to loss and nothing to gain, Football is a game of matchups, smart one, WB would matchup with Alcoa easily,but not so much Maryville in the past.

Dont understand the McCallie statement??? 2 years ago i said would have been a good game.

the problem is Alcoa will not match up WB, WB would destroy them!!!!!!

Nice ideal but that thought process has been proven wrong by Alcoa and schools like Goodpasture this year.

Try to keep up with the bouncing ball! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Alcoa has distroyed Goodpasture 2 years stright.

This year Goodpasture beat Ravenwood last year's 5A State finalist and 2005 State Champs. Check Ravenwoods & McCallie's stats and size. I'm sure they match up to WB's size. That's the same logic White House had against Alcoa. 40+ points later size didn't count!

Also Alcoa Beat McCallie last year. McCallie Beat BA that beat Ravenwood.

It is about match ups and Alcoa would have spanked you last year and this year.

This year??? Now you just sound stupid! I feel like i am becoming dumber the more i read your posts.

hahahaha WB would kill alcoa, and they would have last year also, they are too big for them.

Try to keep track of your postings.

williebgovs04-your words not mine. I've learned on CoachT when you start name calling you have lost the arguement!

Well you must be young and not stupid. You still have a chance to learn. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hang in there. After the WB/Maryville game we will see how big WB is! BTW-Farragut is still on your schedule so don't get the horse ahead of the cart.