Alcoa's Sommers out for Year!

F5HallOfFamer

For those who don't know, this was not the first time Brian was arrested this month. He was also arrested over Labor Day weekend on charges for possession of a fire arm. So, it appears that he is on that bad boy roll. It's not about the people he is running around with, it's about whose kids are caught up in his madness.

Now why in the heck would he be possessing a gun it aint deer season. So you know he had lawless intentions.

But like I said before if he wasn't a good athelete and was an ordinairy thug we wouldn't be holding this discussion.

I think urinary tests should be done on all students. Parents don't always have the time to police thier child so let's

get the school do it. Shucks the school or sports Coaches see my kid more than me.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it won't help him and it is his issue to deal with but maybe it will help someone else's kid that might be reading this. You can hide and get away with it for a while but sooner or later it could, and usually will, catch up with you. Then you will pay the consequences. Hopefully this kid will get another chance and make the right choices in the future. That way everyone wins.

it is in all the local newspapers, and was the main article on the home page of CoachT. So the kids have other places to read about it, no1 else's opinion is needed. The news has exposed as much (and more) than needed. that means that all these guys in here trying to sound self righteous, saying "oh how sad" like they have never screwed up. Quit being so condescending, this has nothing to do with anyone on this message board, unless you are: Biran Sommer, the judge, or his parents. Im not sure, but i dont think any of those three are in this message board. If any of this was going to help another kid, they can read about it in the news, all these other guys opionions arent needed.

Why is somebody that lives in Karns going to Alcoa High School? That's over 20 miles one way. If Alcoa pulls in players from that far away, it's no wonder they keep winning the AA championship.

He had to pay tuition to attend AHS like other out of district kids. About 35% of Alcoa City School kids are tuition students.

Wow, I mean how important are drugs really? The young people need to know these days that any drug really is not worth the chance of messing up your future. All of that crap and YES including alcohol is way so over-rated and then you have comercials making alcohol out to be liquid gold, great message to all the young people huh?