Grace Christian vs. Hampton: blow out or decent game?

sunshine1076

I know Grace doesnt play Hampton til Oct. 5 but i want to know what you guys think about this game.

It depends on what hampton and Grace are Running.

I know that most 1A teams from east tennessee still subscribe to the "3 yards in a cloud of dust" idea, but Grace is a new school and i heard hampton experimented eariler in the season with a 3 and 4 wide set. Both Defense are more accostumed to teams that run heavily and pass little so until i get some kind of idea about how the teams Offenses try to move the ball i can't make an oppinion.

But i will say this, Grace will need at least some luck because Hampton does have the better athletes on the field.

It depends on what hampton and Grace are Running.

I know that most 1A teams from east tennessee still subscribe to the "3 yards in a cloud of dust" idea, but Grace is a new school and i heard hampton experimented eariler in the season with a 3 and 4 wide set. Both Defense are more accostumed to teams that run heavily and pass little so until i get some kind of idea about how the teams Offenses try to move the ball i can't make an oppinion.

But i will say this, Grace will need at least some luck because Hampton does have the better athletes on the field.

Hampton has very good athletes.. hampton will blow out GC.. with no questions..... hampton does not need to have a 3 and 4 wide set with GC running will be easy..... not even injuries will effect this game......

I know Grace doesnt play Hampton til Oct. 5 but i want to know what you guys think about this game.

I would love to say that it would be a decent game but I don't think that we can honestly line up and match up with there size and depth. Hampton was a traditional powerhouse when they played AA football and nothing has changed especially now that they are single A. Hampton will dominate the region again this season. They have blown us out the past 3 years but I do not believe that it will be a blowout though this season. I believe that we will stay within 14 - 20 points with them this year instead of 40 or more like the past 3.

Don't get me wrong, I am a Grace fan and parent but I am just being honest though. As far as the rest of the region goes, I believe that we will still finish 2nd and no further than 3rd in the final region standings.

GO RAMS