White House High School

timbdp

I do not care. If you lose to East Robertson on the basketball court then there's no way you are Top 5 in the midstate. Houston Co. also got beat by Sycamore by 35 and they've beaten both Montgomery Central & Waverly Central in the last two nights. They'd beat East Robertson by 20 guaranteed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another White House athletic sport that is OVERRATED!!! Go figure right???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Once again Big Country you look foolish with comments like this. You have no credibility, you remind me of a little child arguing with no ability to reason. If WHHS jv team + 1 varsity team member gets beat by East Robertson, what does that have to do with how good a team WHHS is going to be. They might not be as good as last year, I am not going to write them into my state tournament bracket yet. I want to see how the guys respond to a new coach and if they will play with the same level of discipline, that would be my biggest concern for WHHS. Unfortunately when 13 of the 15 varsity roster are still playing another sport it is way too early to tell either way.

They may end up being over-rated but we will not find out until the actual team starts playing. You just show your obvious bias against WWHS, with crazy comments and trying to say the results of their jv team will have anything to do with the kids that will be playing after football is over.

My top pick for the mid-state in AA is CPA right now, it is a team full of basketball players and not just athletes. These kids know how to play the game. I think Harpeth is going to be good as well. Sycamore will have a shot at devleoping into a team that is tough to beat. Way too early to tell.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not care. If you lose to East Robertson on the basketball court then there's no way you are Top 5 in the midstate. Houston Co. also got beat by Sycamore by 35 and they've beaten both Montgomery Central & Waverly Central in the last two nights. They'd beat East Robertson by 20 guaranteed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Another White House athletic sport that is OVERRATED!!! Go figure right???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

bc or should I say "Little Man"... PLEASE, since this is a WHITE HOUSE thread, if you can read you'll note the thread title, and you don't like anything or anyone associated with the program, stay away. Why don't you start a WH Hater thread and have at it. We are talking about our baskeball program and certainly don't need your worthless and bias opinion. Before you know it, you'll be telling the administrator we started hurting your feelings and crammed BDP down your throat. If you don't want anything to do with BDP, when you see WH in the title, just pass it by.

YOU R AN IDDIOT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />