Top Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Mr. MJUHB knows I am a fan. B U T he does suffer a weak west side. Without being where he can see more girls from the west early, it can't change, and he can't be everywhere all the time. If you plot the names, the west earns an unfair percentage (not that it should be 33/33/33) and I don't think he does that on purpose. It great for the girls and parents to see their names, but perhaps "ranking" is a bit overstated. Before you mid/easterners tell me your girls are better and "read it and weap" take a breath and think what would happen in the list was generated in Jackson, TN. Just a thought.

Great List.

As he said, these are the people he's seen. Maybe he saw your school, but a great player was out sick that day, or just had an "off" night.

To those who think they can do better, prepare your own list.

To those who think a few specific people were omitted, post their names here.

A few omissions that I saw from Chattanooga:

Baylor - Cydney Parkes MF (ineligible this year, she switched from GPS)

Baylor - Kamesha Woodfine Forward (last year was her first year playing in Tennessee; came from Jamaica

CCS - Logan Mayes Forward

Guest TheMagician

I agree, the West side needs a little more love. Caroline Webb might deserve to be ranked higher than 50 at Forward. She has been on a crazy scoring spree so far this year as has the Panagon girl from Briarcrest. They are both Sophomores I believe. Not to mention, I saw webb and she has to be hands down the fastest soccer player in the state...that is with or without the ball... Foward Adams (Megan I think) of Hutchison has been all-state so probably deserves a spot as well. Girl from St. Mary's is pretty talented as well.

Guest TheMagician

emily allen a keeper that plays for fury 90 in memphis she doesn't play high school and she is on the list

Emily allen goes to a private school that does not have soccer and does not compete in the TSSAA. But I believe that the Topic is Top Players in Tennessee...she is from Tennessee and is a top Player

Duggan Hahn is not playing this year for West HS in Knoxville. She is playing in the Red Bull National League with a team out of Atlanta.

Ashley Howarth / Forward for Bearden HS. Last time I looked was the leading scorer for Bearden HS.

Meredith Lee / MF for Webb. Did not play freshman year.

Jessica Duggar / MF for Central HS in Knoxville.

Maddie Cline / MF for Powell HS.

Jessica Mayo / Forward for Sevier County.

Cabriel Rader / MF for Lenoir City HS.

Ah, when I need to think of the players I have seen that stood out I can't. I'll add more as I remember.

Duggan Hahn is not playing this year for West HS in Knoxville. She is playing in the Red Bull National League with a team out of Atlanta.

Ashley Howarth / Forward for Bearden HS. Last time I looked was the leading scorer for Bearden HS.

Ah, when I need to think of the players I have seen that stood out I can't. I'll add more as I remember.

It might be a stretch for you to find them outside the KFC. Most of the players you cite come from that organization. A little parochialism?

It might be a stretch for you to find them outside the KFC. Most of the players you cite come from that organization. A little parochialism?

Hey Repete... get facts straight.

Two of them play or played for Impact, One doesn't play club ball and the other is from Blount United. So four of seven don't play for KFC. Once again you hide behind a screen name and try to BAIT posters. Next time you see me, if you know who I am, introduce ones self.

Courtney Suttles FWD

Tiffany Miles MF

Deborah Huddleston DEF

all from Seymour are great players and only sophmores