Scott-vs-AE....

broken8948

Scott Great game last night you guys played with heart, emotion, and had teh desire to win. BUT just to many big plays and to many missed opportunitys. Chase slaven getting hurt took a huge blow on the highlanders at Center. This game was a fight till the end and both teams being very physcial. I was tehre for the pregame and all i heard from the ae side was saying its over and dogs of war chants at halftime all i heard was crickets from the ae players. I think scott earned there respect tonight!

See ya in the playoffs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Great game last night you guys played with heart, emotion, and had teh desire to win. BUT just to many big plays and to many missed opportunitys. Chase slaven getting hurt took a huge blow on the highlanders at Center. This game was a fight till the end and both teams being very physcial. I was tehre for the pregame and all i heard from the ae side was saying its over and dogs of war chants at halftime all i heard was crickets from the ae players. I think scott earned there respect tonight!

See ya in the playoffs.

I agree Old_Highlander_13 SHS really showed a tremendous amout of heart and emotion. Do you know the status of Chase's injury? He would be a HUGE loss for the OL if he proves to be out for a while which I hope is not the case. Hopefully he will just have to miss a few days of practice and be ready to go by Fulton.

See ya in the playoffs.

What happened to chase slaven

What happened to chase slaven

I have heard don't take my word for this that he may have a broken foot or ankle if that is true then somebody is gonna have to step up to fill that void. Chase brings a lot to the table he blocks downfield as proven at the Gibbs game when he was 40 yards downfield on one play and was called for a block in the back but you still have to applaud that effort. I certainly hope that this isn't true and like I stated in an earlier post I hope that he will just have to miss a few days of practice and be ready by the Fulton game.

Congrats AE....

1) kenny jones you are amazing!

2) defense....has really improved

3) offense...is still clicking and looking good

4) sorry the fans were too close to the sidelines....there were way too many coaches in the stands!

5) thanks to all the coaches/fans/band/cheerleaders/parents...etc...who really contributed to pumping the kids up...it made a difference!

see ya next week!

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. The game honestly could have went either way and A-E just got more breaks. I'm very proud of each and every Highlander who took the field, and I was proud to be there along you guys. Do not count this team out. Many shocks and big games are to come. I am counting them in the playoffs. Good luck to ya'll this week, and many prayers for Chase.

I have seen A-E a couple of times, and I am going to predict the (1-2) Roadrunners 41, (4-0) Highlanders 14.

Kenny Jones ends up with 20 tackles.

Montgomery 250 yards thru the air.

Beep Beep...........See you where the numbers stop!

I know this is late but I just found out that Graham suspended Montgomery the first quarter and started a freshmen QB (the future is what they call him on the east side) Brandon Lopez. Montgomery showed up late for meetings is what I heard. Graham was very impressed with Scott County before and after the game. Told coach Gillum to keep it up as they were walking off the field. Was very impressed with their scheme. Thinks if they can get some confidenc can be very dangerous. Graham said this when asked about the speed factor. He said you don't need speed you need 4 yards on offense and less than 3 on defense, protect the ball and be on their side of the 50 more than their on your side of the 50.