Smyrna Vs. Blackman

seantn_4

HUGE GAME FOR BOTH

Smyrna win and you are still in the region chamionship race, lose and you are now for sure playing for any playoff spot and must win 3 of next 4 region games to get in

Blackman win and still have good shot at playoff spot, lose and with 3 loses you are pretty much out of it would have to win 4 in a row but the good news would be you would have lavergne riverdale and smyrna behind you.

Smyrna sees this as big as any playoff game they had last year.

I am not real sure Sonny will play though /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE GAME FOR BOTH

Smyrna win and you are still in the region chamionship race, lose and you are now for sure playing for any playoff spot and must win 3 of next 4 region games to get in

Blackman win and still have good shot at playoff spot, lose and with 3 loses you are pretty much out of it would have to win 4 in a row but the good news would be you would have lavergne riverdale and smyrna behind you.

I am not real sure Sonny will play though /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Your right about that one...we kinda sorta need to win this one.

I belive sonny will be back this game....who know tho..coach shad might not want to play him this week and let him rest up for a tougher oppenent than blackman

Blackman is on a 2 game winning streak and on a roll

Smyrna is on a 2 game losing streak and fading fast

Probably will be without sonny so right now I am sure Blackman is almost giddy.

1st time Smyrna has been the under dog in some time.

From what I hear Blackman is loaded with skill players all over the field.

As a side note Rod Wilkes will make his announcement tommorow at 10am on his college choice. He is tired of the calls and knows where he wants to go and is ready to focus on high schoo football.

As far as I know he has not told a soul where he is going so we will all find out at 10 am tommorrowat SHS

HUGE GAME FOR BOTH

I think this will be an excellent game. Smyrna has pride on the line, and Blackman wants what Smyrna has.......credibility.

82, can you post rod's choice as soon as you know? hoping he chooses to be a vol (if not a gator, ironic picks huh?). really wish he would stay extra local and be a blue raider but i can say that is very doubtful

It would be really difficult to turn down the Gators right now. That offense would be much more fun to play in for a WR than what the Vols run. Plus you will have more opportunities to play for championships.

so if you have a problem with his dad I suggest you be man enough to confront him about that. quote]

Whoa ho ho!!! Pattonboys dad!! This has got to go down as the STUPIDEST quote of the decade. I am so sorry! Had a bad weekend and an even worse morning that day. This is not the place to say anything like that. Won't happen again trustme. Slip of the attitude and fingers. The boys playing for Blackman have proven themselves so far and I hope they will continue. Like I said Shawn is one of my favorites so I am a little biased. But not to the point of making a butt out of myself so I hope you will accept my humble apology. GO BLACKMAN!!!

so if you have a problem with his dad I suggest you be man enough to confront him about that. quote]

Whoa ho ho!!! Pattonboys dad!! This has got to go down as the STUPIDEST quote of the decade. I am so sorry! Had a bad weekend and an even worse morning that day. This is not the place to say anything like that. Won't happen again trustme. Slip of the attitude and fingers. The boys playing for Blackman have proven themselves so far and I hope they will continue. Like I said Shawn is one of my favorites so I am a little biased. But not to the point of making a butt out of myself so I hope you will accept my humble apology. GO BLACKMAN!!!

apology accepted...no problem...i have had my share of bad days...find me at the game and i'll buy ya a blackman hot dog and coke /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i like shawn as well...and his dad...