Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

This is for mr. crazy, dbdad, grayghost and any other idiot that has something to say about chris sensabaugh.

first of all he is only 15 yrs old and for you jerks that are online bashing him for being older by a few months or a year get a life and spend it working with your on kids and maybe their game would be better and gc would have chosen them. 2nd quit mistaking passion and excitement for the game as showboating there is a difference and you idiots wouldn't know the difference. It takes a small minded person to talk trash about a kid. If you have so much skill and knowledge why arent you coaching or better yet why wasnt you kid chosen. There is plenty of opportunity for all those kids to play or move up if they wanted it. And for the jerk who made the comment about cs coming out every other play because he is faking an injury, you try playing behind a bunch of kids who dont know their plays or can't block and you have to make the play for yourself, every body wants the win or the big play but when its over nothing but critisim for the one that got the job done while your kids stand on the sideline like a bunch of cheerleaders and then listen to the crap you have to say to them because they did nothing the whole game but then you want to trash the one that made the play. You people or such snobs and wanna be's!!! and you turned your kids into the same thing you are!!!! I know for a fact that chris played in a game with a broken hand in c/h and came back to play in a cast when most of you whimps would have pulled your kid for the season. Faking, showboating i think not !!! Thats doing what you love most and thats playing football!! SO you guys and any other big mouths that has something to say about cs know the facts before spitting off online. You talk about db being weak, you guys are the weak ones for attack a kid at any age!!! And as for the seiver and col heights game.. the seiver coach would not step down as head coach that game and his son was the qb for col heights and for some reason (the coach for sevier) col heights team knew where every play was going that night and not once did that coach change a play. SO some victory 2yrs ago because after that sevier went all the way!!!!!

Easy there dad, first of all I wasn't trashing your son, just trying to figure out Coach Clark! Guess Coach thinks bringing a freshman up will give the varsity a shot in the arm???? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> 2nd your diffenition of showboating must be different than mine!

Might want to re-read your post, while you were busy calling everyone else an IDIOT you were also talking to yourself!

You were trashing somebody elses kid by calling them cheerleaders, and trashing your own O-line now thats whats weak! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I thought the O-line looked pretty decent the times I have seen them.

Also I do coach and my kid is a starter, and no not because I am the coach, I don't even coach his team!

By the way there dad doesn't your boy have a birthday coming up soon!

Now enough, I will sustain from talking about this issue anymore. This got way off base where I inteeded my point of veiw to go in my first post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to ALL OF THE INDIANS AND PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for mr. crazy, dbdad, grayghost and any other idiot that has something to say about chris sensabaugh.

first of all he is only 15 yrs old and for you jerks that are online bashing him for being older by a few months or a year get a life and spend it working with your on kids and maybe their game would be better and gc would have chosen them. 2nd quit mistaking passion and excitement for the game as showboating there is a difference and you idiots wouldn't know the difference. It takes a small minded person to talk trash about a kid. If you have so much skill and knowledge why arent you coaching or better yet why wasnt you kid chosen. There is plenty of opportunity for all those kids to play or move up if they wanted it. And for the jerk who made the comment about cs coming out every other play because he is faking an injury, you try playing behind a bunch of kids who dont know their plays or can't block and you have to make the play for yourself, every body wants the win or the big play but when its over nothing but critisim for the one that got the job done while your kids stand on the sideline like a bunch of cheerleaders and then listen to the crap you have to say to them because they did nothing the whole game but then you want to trash the one that made the play. You people or such snobs and wanna be's!!! and you turned your kids into the same thing you are!!!! I know for a fact that chris played in a game with a broken hand in c/h and came back to play in a cast when most of you whimps would have pulled your kid for the season. Faking, showboating i think not !!! Thats doing what you love most and thats playing football!! SO you guys and any other big mouths that has something to say about cs know the facts before spitting off online. You talk about db being weak, you guys are the weak ones for attack a kid at any age!!! And as for the seiver and col heights game.. the seiver coach would not step down as head coach that game and his son was the qb for col heights and for some reason (the coach for sevier) col heights team knew where every play was going that night and not once did that coach change a play. SO some victory 2yrs ago because after that sevier went all the way!!!!!

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Read post number's 90,119,132,151,168,178,185.These are my post on Chris.If any part of being a fine athlete along with the rest of these post is anywhere near trashing,tell me. You read the BS you just wrote and how you put his teammates under the bus first.

This is starting to get out of hand. You people need to step back and chill for awhile. All these kids that show up to practice every day deserve credit. Some are better than others. Thats the way it is, the way it was, and the way it will always be. I can see where slvrcut85 is coming from. Some of you guys are way over the top in regards to Chris Sensabaugh. From everything I have heard he is a great kid. As for the showboating, a little of that ain't a bad thing. Let the kids have a little fun. Its a game ain't it. Their not robots you know. If you are really a DB fan you would get behind Chris and support him. I have a funny feeling that a few of these posters are not DB fans and are on here trying to devide the faithful. Read some of the post and see what you think.

This is starting to get out of hand. You people need to step back and chill for awhile. All these kids that show up to practice every day deserve credit. Some are better than others. Thats the way it is, the way it was, and the way it will always be. I can see where slvrcut85 is coming from. Some of you guys are way over the top in regards to Chris Sensabaugh. From everything I have heard he is a great kid. As for the showboating, a little of that ain't a bad thing. Let the kids have a little fun. Its a game ain't it. Their not robots you know. If you are really a DB fan you would get behind Chris and support him. I have a funny feeling that a few of these posters are not DB fans and are on here trying to devide the faithful. Read some of the post and see what you think.

As always 100% correct. You know everybody is always bellyaching that underclassmen never get there shot and a sr. will always play regardless of talent, then when it looks like a talented underclassmen will get the chance to help this team, people want to trash the KID This entire thread has turned from being abou the game to bashing a 15 year old kid. I think it's called jealousy /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If you want to discuss whats good/bad about the games etc do it. But when you hide behind a keyboard and trash 15-16-17 year old kids that makes you an embarrassment to the program.

Can`t win em all Topgun, I listed the reasons I made my prediction, if you have reasons to the contrary feel free.

Since you asked. We have the top 2 leading rushers in 1 5A with Brooks #1 and Mcfall #2 seperated by less 10yds. In the past game or two I've seen Long make some pretty good passes and run the ball when he has too. We have an outstanding kicker in Gibson and Norton punting. The O line has learned how to block. The D line has gotten into the back field several times with Stewart and Townsend leading the way. Yeary and Witt and Allen are all big playmakers as LB. If you look at each game this year we are 3 plays from being 4-0. In the East game I saw a team that had decided not to beat it's self out of a win. On paper we've beat each team hands down. Course its the score board that matters but things are coming together at JC. Yeah I believe this is JC'S night come out on top with a big win. Plus I've just got a "Gut" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> feeling on this one. Pun intended.

JEFFERSON COUNTY PATRIOTS- PLAY MAKERS AND HEART BREAKERS!!!!!!

Since you asked. We have the top 2 leading rushers in 1 5A with Brooks #1 and Mcfall #2 seperated by less 10yds. In the past game or two I've seen Long make some pretty good passes and run the ball when he has too. We have an outstanding kicker in Gibson and Norton punting. The O line has learned how to block. The D line has gotten into the back field several times with Stewart and Townsend leading the way. Yeary and Witt and Allen are all big playmakers as LB. If you look at each game this year we are 3 plays from being 4-0. In the East game I saw a team that had decided not to beat it's self out of a win. On paper we've beat each team hands down. Course its the score board that matters but things are coming together at JC. Yeah I believe this is JC'S night come out on top with a big win. Plus I've just got a "Gut" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> feeling on this one. Pun intended.

It sounds like you guys are ready to play .I hope our offense can break out,and I'm saying it will happen tonight. The DB defense will not hold forever,and we can't keep putting them on the field in bad places.This is a huge game for us,in terms of thinking we can win some of the close battles and turn this season around.Roll tribe

What a joke!!!!! Did you really just say that because Ross N. Robinson had an undefeated year, that DB should be undefeated if Juniors played more. Absolutely insane. Maybe you should keep to the not posting thing. If you knew anything about sports, some people on other teams may have gotten a little bit better in the last 4 or 5 years. Plus, in high school football, you dont get to play Church Hill Middle School or Colonial Heights. What a joke!!!!

LOL i take it your a senior, all im saying is that the junior class are winners they have proven it since middle school, freshmen ball and etc. and thats because they have talent, lets see the seniors went what 5-3 or something as freshmen and any middle school championships NO, and yeah i agree kids do improve over the yrs but again we are 1-3 right, ha what a joke, and i dont care what the teams were ranked WB,Bearden, and OR weren't all that good. But we'll see what happens, if #7 doesnt show up tonight look for #10 be under center next wk against betsy as its not a conf game. Plus it wasnt like u didnt play churchill or colonial heights in middle school either.

I have heard some good excuses before for losses, but this conspiracy theory is the best yet!

I don`t doubt the pieces are there, I don`t doubt Long's ability to throw the football, I don`t doubt the ability of our backs or o-line. I know this, Long's ability to throw doesn`t matter if we don`t throw the ball, our backs ability won`t matter if we have 7 blockers against 8-9 defenders. We can`t go up against this bunch from DB with a 95% one dimensional offense and score a lot of pts, it just won`t happen. If we can`t keep the safeties back the backs won`t have the opportunities to make plays. I realize that we aren`t going to come out and throw the ball 25 times a game(although if thats what it takes and is whats working we shouldn`t fight it), but we should be throwing enough to keep the safeties back and the defense honest. Against West it was a long pass, not a run that busted the game open and changed things around for the Pats. I would happily change my prediction if we had shown at least a 80-20 run pass ratio, but we're in the 95-5 range right now. 95-5 may work against some teams, but won`t work tonight. And if the offense can`t put some drives together the defense will eventually tire out, and rest is history.

I don`t doubt the pieces are there, I don`t doubt Long's ability to throw the football, I don`t doubt the ability of our backs or o-line. I know this, Long's ability to throw doesn`t matter if we don`t throw the ball, our backs ability won`t matter if we have 7 blockers against 8-9 defenders. We can`t go up against this bunch from DB with a 95% one dimensional offense and score a lot of pts, it just won`t happen. If we can`t keep the safeties back the backs won`t have the opportunities to make plays. I realize that we aren`t going to come out and throw the ball 25 times a game(although if thats what it takes and is whats working we shouldn`t fight it), but we should be throwing enough to keep the safeties back and the defense honest. Against West it was a long pass, not a run that busted the game open and changed things around for the Pats. I would happily change my prediction if we had shown at least a 80-20 run pass ratio, but we're in the 95-5 range right now. 95-5 may work against some teams, but won`t work tonight. And if the offense can`t put some drives together the defense will eventually tire out, and rest is history.

You are right JC