Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

Its the first time Sonny Moore has been 100% correct. The WaCoJaCo 5A top 10 poll is 100% correct, 100% of the time.

looks that way considering you had Farragut at #1 going into tonight... they lost... Of course you will say that the poll going into tonight was just from the last few weeks and not showing that you were expecting Farragut to win this week.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks that way considering you had Farragut at #1 going into tonight... they lost... Of course you will say that the poll going into tonight was just from the last few weeks and not showing that you were expecting Farragut to win this week.

Its a no brainer. The poll you are refering to was after last Fridays games, not this Fridays games. If you haven't noticed the WaCoJaCo 5A poll changes every week. Thats how it stays 100% correct. No the poll does not mean that I am expecting someone to win, it means that someone has won the week before. Get a clue. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know it changes every week. I know the poll I was talking about was after last week, but it is still going into this game.. If a team is #1 you aren't expecting them to lose the very next game. I am not even going to bother arguing with you DB people again.. especially after what happened during baseball season. So yay your poll is 100% right.. usually only according to you. because of course it is your poll.

I know it changes every week. I know the poll I was talking about was after last week, but it is still going into this game.. If a team is #1 you aren't expecting them to lose the very next game. I am not even going to bother arguing with you DB people again.. especially after what happened during baseball season.

ihavenofriendzz,

I finally agree with you...very good post. And I have to really agree with you about the baseball team. Talk about NO caoaching. GC is fine Ritz is past his prime. caoched for 38 years with the talent he has had, all the way back to his North days, I'd have 1075 wins.

p.S.

Tell Wack-off to grow a Johnson out of that slit between his eyes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know it changes every week. I know the poll I was talking about was after last week, but it is still going into this game.. If a team is #1 you aren't expecting them to lose the very next game. I am not even going to bother arguing with you DB people again.. especially after what happened during baseball season. So yay your poll is 100% right.. usually only according to you. because of course it is your poll.

Don't take it so hard. Very fitting screen name by the way. What I expect has nothing to do with the poll. The poll changes every week to remain 100% correct. After tonights games the poll changes. But you have to wait until Tues. to see it. Did you get hit by a fastball?

I have respect for WaCo.. he atleast tells people what his poll looks like. most people wouldn't bother doing that because they know they will get criticized left and right for it. WaCo gets criticized as well, but he sticks with it and it usually is a decent poll. I am just not going to get into an argument with him about it, because. I don't have a poll up. Plus it is his poll so there really isn't any reason to argue it because to him it is always right.

So Waco are you saying that you are expecting every team to lose every week?

ihavenofriendzz,

I finally agree with you...very good post. And I have to really agree with you about the baseball team. Talk about NO caoaching. GC is fine Ritz is past his prime. caoched for 38 years with the talent he has had, all the way back to his North days, I'd have 1075 wins.

p.S.

Tell Wack-off to grow a Johnson out of that slit between his eyes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know who you are now!

Your Salad Fingers from Youtube /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

the slit between the eyes comment gave you away.

I have respect for WaCo.. he atleast tells people what his poll looks like. most people wouldn't bother doing that because they know they will get criticized left and right for it. WaCo gets criticized as well, but he sticks with it and it usually is a decent poll. I am just not going to get into an argument with him about it, because. I don't have a poll up.

So Waco are you saying that you are expecting every team to lose every week?

What I expect doesn't figure in to the poll. Its what actually happens on Fri. night. I don't expect any team to win or lose. Basically, I don't expect anything. Except that the WaCoJaCo 5A poll will be 100% correct every week.

I don't see why you had to make fun of my name.. my respect for you is decling very fast.. I hope you still aren't upset from baseball. I mean you have to admit that I was completely correct. ahaha. good times. I wish those threads still existed. I loved reading them. lots of good laughs. I can't wait for your poll next week.. keep this thread about the game..

congrats to DB for a region win. Those are always inportant no matter who it was against.

I don't see why you had to make fun of my name.. my respect for you is decling very fast.. I hope you still aren't upset from baseball. I mean you have to admit that I was completely correct. ahaha. good times. I wish those threads still existed. I loved reading them. lots of good laughs. I can't wait for your poll next week.. keep this thread about the game..

congrats to DB for a region win. Those are always inportant no matter who it was against.

OK..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sounds like it was a tough night for the Dumplin Valley boys. Ill comment further when I hear a good report on what happened.

Just wanna tell the boys keep their head up, season aint over yet.

I didn't think this thread could get any more off subject, but at least its funny.

Heres a good report. Jefferson Co. came out on fire and scored 14 points. Watson made a adjustment in the defense and the Pats didn't cross the fifty again until late in the forth against the subs. DB's offense finally showed some fire power and Clark did a much better job of play calling. Good luck to Jeff. Co. the rest of the way unless they meet DB again.