k3, Since you are fairly new to this board, I'll let you

know that I usually don't banter with anyone on here. Just

so you know though, I know more than you know, like I live

in your hometown, and I know a lot about the nighthawks,

in fact, did you know that NSA is short for nighthawk

softball association? (LOL)

Anyway, good luck to you in your career with the nighthawks

and with Goodpasture also, if you play and pitch there, or

know someone that does. Again, wish you the best. B)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Nighthawk team to my limited knowledge that ever went to the ASA is the current Kenny Beasley coached team. The others haven't bothered or couldn't qualify. They are to me a notch above the other Nighthawk teams in how they go about playing the game. This will be one of the best 16U teams in the region and maybe beyond if they keep their heads on straight and players understand their roles. I have talked with Jeff White in the past about forsaking the NSA and trying to go strickly ASA route. The NSA national tournament is a slow snails pace tournament. Went to Jupiter FL one year play a day sit a day play a day sit a day. Money is the only thing driving the NSA on a national level. There are good local programs (ie Manchester) that are in it for the girls. But Chattanooga and others are only $$$$$$ signs. Virtually no college coaches at the NSA nationals. And now there is a West and East Nationals culminating in the Super World that takes place after school starts. More $$$$$ signs.

std you keep up the good work we may rename the snyder-oliver AGAIN,std invitational wow....thanks for keeping it real on here gold is the only way(imho) and yes i remember the southern attack(liz card inc.) the parker eagles may coulda took um ,but im biased that way hve a great christmas

[Edited by piratedad on 12-4-02 5:26A]

piratedad, careful, k3 is one of std's and one of the

best in the state; BTW, std, what is this rumor about you

helping coach the nighthawks now? (lol) hope your A1 classiness and sportsmanship rubs off on them! (haha)

just all in fun.

pdad, what about soddy this year, are they gonna reclaim the

top spot in the state?

:)