Best Summer Teams

TNT

The Chattanooga Thunder finished 9th in the 18 gold in 2000. A lot of Nashville talent on this team: Amy and Jennifer Wright, Ashley Denton, Rachael Hawkins, on more from Davidson (it's 11:30 and I'm too old to be up this late) great player and I've lost her name in my depleted memory banks. Hiliary Gibson.

[Edited by std on 1-12-03 7:36A]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are a lot of very good summer teams in TN. I think the Brentwood Blues will do well, although i think they are going to have to count on the pitching of meghan rhodes to get them anywhere. The TN stealers are going to do well this summer too. They have a lot of good players from everywhere. Toni Jenson and Corey Curley, 4-5 dickson co. players: amy rhine, taylor newberry, ashley myatt,erin gonzalez. jennifer jones from bhs, kori knight, and lots of other great players.

I think that the Nighthawks are an awesome organization. My daughter has played with them for the past 2 years, this will be her 3rd year. She has played travel ball for the past 6 years and until joining the Nighthawks never really experienced "competative" tournaments. As far as the coaches go....they are by far some of the better coaches in travel softball. Please before you make accusations get your stories straight. You are hearing it straight from the horses mouth here......the NIGHTHAWKS are and always will be a wonderful organization and I am so proud to say that my daughter is getting the best that there is to offer. They have an outstanding team this year. The Nighthawks move up to 16-under and will indeed ROCK YOUR WORLD! :)

I felt it necessary to speak up and let everyone know that there are several good travel teams other than the Nighthawks! Granted, they do have good teams, but come on, the best there is to offer is a pretty bold statement. I am sure the parents of the girls they have replaced over the years would not agree. I am not trying to get this whole Nighthawk thing started up again, but, there are some other great teams out there as well. Let's give these other teams their due because they work just as hard and have great athletes also. Just a thought........