westmoreland vs cannon county

Gridiron88

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey MO$$$$, I saw those instructions. They were dated 9/14/2002, page 1 of 6! Sorry, I couldn't stop myself

Nope.....those instructions were copied...........the date was originally dated 8/31/07. Sorry.......I couldn't stop myself either..........

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.....those instructions were copied...........the date was originally dated 8/31/07. Sorry.......I couldn't stop myself either..........

Still blowing the trumpet I see. Now what was it you said? One week a year?? Seems like every week a year for a few. I will remember these little pokes late in the year. I even went to the big game last year and to cheer SC on.. See how you repay me?....

Thats alright, Im tough, I can take it. Have to be to live over here.

And ray ray, i know your boy is finally getting to play and you're a little excited but it sounds like you're the one that's comparing teams. Here's the deal...never mention this year's team and last year's team in the same sentence again and everything will be alright

It amazes me how the folks from Westmoreland cant even get along amongst themselves. I mean, listen to this post, probably a player from last year on here downing a fellow teammate in which the older probably mentored sometime in his career. I would think that the players from last year would want to see their school and their fellow teammate succeed but I feel some would like to see the failure of both. Good programs dont have this kind of thing happen. This is looking like a Macon Co. forum. I would want to have more class if I were on a defending region championship team, but I guess thats why I'm not from Westmoreland.

Still blowing the trumpet I see. Now what was it you said? One week a year?? Seems like every week a year for a few. I will remember these little pokes late in the year. I even went to the big game last year and to cheer SC on.. See how you repay me?....

Aw c'mon now NO$$$$! What's a little comic relief among friends? You know we're with you guys across the river. You guys didn't even start a thread for this week. Somebody's got poke at ya!

Well....maybe 10 days instead of a week. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Remember....I really didn't say eveything I said..one week a year....once a week evey year...something like that....Hey... I poke at Coach Jonathan Bush whenever I see him.......but he's a good friend of mine. ....OK I promise I won't poke at you anymore (until next time) ...

MOland has sulled up like a couple of terapins. York isn't much fun. There are a couple of wantabes that have no loyality to anything throwing stuff around.

It's kind of like when you were a kid and bored and there is nobody else to poke at......so you just slap your brother.

Later in the year??? Don't tell be your a BB fan too........

Serious again....what's the latest with Josh??????????

It amazes me how the folks from Westmoreland cant even get along amongst themselves. I mean, listen to this post, probably a player from last year on here downing a fellow teammate in which the older probably mentored sometime in his career. I would think that the players from last year would want to see their school and their fellow teammate succeed but I feel some would like to see the failure of both. Good programs dont have this kind of thing happen. This is looking like a Macon Co. forum. I would want to have more class if I were on a defending region championship team, but I guess thats why I'm not from Westmoreland.

Easy loco wooly...like i said, i support the eagles, i just don't believe you should compare teams from different time era's. A true fan should support all the teams past and present instead of putting down one team to make another look better. It makes no since and all it does is stir up trouble

Easy loco wooly...like i said, i support the eagles, i just don't believe you should compare teams from different time era's. A true fan should support all the teams past and present instead of putting down one team to make another look better. It makes no since and all it does is stir up trouble

You are 100% right. Comparing teams makes no sense.

I got one, Cannon embarrases Westmoreland tonight with a win. Hopefully 34 to 7, but either way I'll take any kind of win for Cannon. See you all saturday to rub it in yo faces!

Westmoreland will win this game. It is Homecoming. Even though Westmoreland has two losses, the level of competition has been more challenging than the teams Cannon has played. Westmoreland wins this game by 2 - 3 touchdowns.

Well....maybe 10 days instead of a week. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Remember....I really didn't say eveything I said..one week a year....once a week evey year...something like that....Hey... I poke at Coach Jonathan Bush whenever I see him.......but he's a good friend of mine. ....OK I promise I won't poke at you anymore (until next time) ...

MOland has sulled up like a couple of terapins. York isn't much fun. There are a couple of wantabes that have no loyality to anything throwing stuff around.

It's kind of like when you were a kid and bored and there is nobody else to poke at......so you just slap your brother.

Later in the year??? Don't tell be your a BB fan too........

Serious again....what's the latest with Josh??????????

Josh will be playing with a brace in a couple of weeks. Finish the year before proceeding with knee repair.

I think everone took the "instructions" out of context anyway. I wasnt refering to the win. It was about the formations used. They also have the players to pull it off. Sometimes borrowing something is a good thing. Not like GV invented the wheel. It was copied for sure.

I am not sure any formation or play is not a copy anymore. Football has been around a long time. I am sure everything has been tried once, if its within the rules.

Then again there was a coach from the Gators that may have invented some things for UT..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Ask Patton.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />