westmoreland vs cannon county

Gridiron88

I told you......it's a trap. Your feeling awful cocky with that 34-7 pick. Given Cannon's play the last few years, if I were you, I would be happy with a win...period.

With Cannons recent history there are going to be doubters. Beating Westy in Westyby 1 or 21 on Homecoming will get everyones attention.

But there is a another side to that coin.........lose..(by 1 or 21) and it's the same ole Cannon.

So you are probably right......to get respect....you have got to win this one.....

Yep, I think Westy will set a trap....Someone left the instructions on the field...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey MO$$$$, I saw those instructions. They were dated 9/14/2002, page 1 of 6! Sorry, I couldn't stop myself

Anyone say they were new? There has been a bunch of updates since then. See them also? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

To be continued with updates.

Dont compare last years team to this years. THERE is no comparison at all other than that record 2-2... IMO last years Westmoreland team should have won those 2 they lost at this point. But they didnt. Not to sound cocky, but the players this year had huge shoes to fill, if they wanted to contend for even a playoff spot let along Region champions. and the games ive seen so far, you guys have a long... long way to go to fill those huge shoes.

James,

Last years team didn't play DCA the first game. DCA is very good. Gordonsville has the best team that they have had in years. Last year didn't blow out a mediocre Upperman team either. Like last year this team will get better as the year goes along. No one wants to compare years. You can't do that because your level of competition changes from year to year. Smith County had a 3-1 record at this point last year. This year they are 4-0. I guess you are gonna say last years SC team was better. What I am saying is, I believe last years team would have lost to DCA and we know the answer to Gordonsville. Grow up and support your school. This is childish.

CANNON MAY BE IMPROVIN THIS YEAR BUT COMPARIN THEM TO GOODPASTURE IS A BIG STRETCH...THIS IS HOMECOMING FOR WESTMORELAND AND THEY R LOOKIN TO BOUNCE BACK AND GET A BIG REGION WIN HERE...YEA CANNON JUS CAME OFF A BIG WIN SO CONFIDENCE SHOULD BE THERE BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN BEING CONFIDNT AND COCKY. IF YOU GET COCKY AND COME TO PLAY WESTMORELAND AT THE EAGLES NEST YOU MIGHT WANNA THINK TWICE. I GIVE IT TO WESTMORELAND 40-14

I hope your right and the eagles nest gains back some credibility this friday night. I'm an alumni and former player and felt very ashamed of our play against Gordonsville last friday night. I hope some of our present players felt the same way and come out and gain some respect this week. Cannon is confident and thinks they can come up here and get a win. We better prove them wrong. I think we can but then again I thought we would beat Gordonsville last week. Come on boys, step up and shut some of the doubters up this friday.

I hope your right and the eagles nest gains back some credibility this friday night. I'm an alumni and former player and felt very ashamed of our play against Gordonsville last friday night. I hope some of our present players felt the same way and come out and gain some respect this week. Cannon is confident and thinks they can come up here and get a win. We better prove them wrong. I think we can but then again I thought we would beat Gordonsville last week. Come on boys, step up and shut some of the doubters up this friday.

Sounds like to me, your one of the doubters!!! Maybe they will win and you can shut up!!! JK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dont compare last years team to this years. THERE is no comparison at all other than that record 2-2... IMO last years Westmoreland team should have won those 2 they lost at this point. But they didnt. Not to sound cocky, but the players this year had huge shoes to fill, if they wanted to contend for even a playoff spot let along Region champions. and the games ive seen so far, you guys have a long... long way to go to fill those huge shoes.

Finally someone on here with a little common sense...to compare this years team to last years is a complete joke. I support the boys on the field, but I wish people would leave last year's region champions out of the comparisons. If you want to compare them to somebody, compare them to this year's middle school team. That's a much more reasonable comparison

James,

Last years team didn't play DCA the first game. DCA is very good. Gordonsville has the best team that they have had in years. Last year didn't blow out a mediocre Upperman team either. Like last year this team will get better as the year goes along. No one wants to compare years. You can't do that because your level of competition changes from year to year. Smith County had a 3-1 record at this point last year. This year they are 4-0. I guess you are gonna say last years SC team was better. What I am saying is, I believe last years team would have lost to DCA and we know the answer to Gordonsville. Grow up and support your school. This is childish.

And ray ray, i know your boy is finally getting to play and you're a little excited but it sounds like you're the one that's comparing teams. Here's the deal...never mention this year's team and last year's team in the same sentence again and everything will be alright