Morristown West v. David Crockett

WMTNTrojans

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, two teams desperately needing a victory as the meet up in Jonesborough. Whats the popular opinion on this one?

Also...DCHS folks...how is the stadium at Crockett? This will be my first trip there.

You cant take DC lightly just ask Greeneville last year.

The stadium is ok it's not no MoWest stadium but it gets the job done. O an last year after the GV game i found a 3in nail near the 20 yard line after the game so be on the lookout.

Alright guys, two teams desperately needing a victory as the meet up in Jonesborough. Whats the popular opinion on this one?

Also...DCHS folks...how is the stadium at Crockett? This will be my first trip there.

If they have them this year , the little doughnuts are mighty fine /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You cant take DC lightly just ask Greeneville last year.

The stadium is ok it's not no MoWest stadium but it gets the job done. O an last year after the GV game i found a 3in nail near the 20 yard line after the game so be on the lookout.

I don't think desperate would be the word I would use, in West's case sure, in Crockett's case no but since this is a conference game I guess we could say yes.

Ugh, formerblazer, what does that collection of words even mean? Are you literate?

If you two represent the fans, I can only hope and pray that the players figure out their helmets and shoulder pads before game time.

Ugh, formerblazer, what does that collection of words even mean? Are you literate?

If you two represent the fans, I can only hope and pray that the players figure out their helmets and shoulder pads before game time.

He claimed that both teams desperately need this win. If you look at it in the since that West is what, 1-3, then yea they need the win. Does Crockett need the win, yes they do, but I don't think Crockett is desperate yet.

Yes, I am able to read and write, so meh.

Most years this question wouldn't be worth answering.

I'll still go with MoWest, but after the crockett - MoEast game, you gotta wonder..........

If the West offense performs, this will not be a close game. However, who knows which offense is going to be on the field. If it is the offense from the Jeff or SH game, we will loose. I am sure the defense will be able to limit Crockett to 2 touchdowns or less, but with the offense showing Jekyll one moment and Hyde the next, I do not know if the we will be able to score 3 for the win.

If the West offense performs, this will not be a close game. However, who knows which offense is going to be on the field. If it is the offense from the Jeff or SH game, we will loose. I am sure the defense will be able to limit Crockett to 2 touchdowns or less, but with the offense showing Jekyll one moment and Hyde the next, I do not know if the we will be able to score 3 for the win.

Crocket loses by 30, Green and his Daddy are not the answer for the Pioneers!