Rankings Week 5

mjuhb

I'm glad to see Goodpasture made the list in A/AA. They are very impressive. They had an all-out battle with Lipscomb last week ending with a 1-1 score. This has to be one of the toughest districts in soccer with FRA, CPA, DCA, Lipscomb, and Goodpasture. This week holds some key district games with Lipscomb - CPA tonight and Lipscomb - FRA on Thursday.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another big game tonight is Jackson Christian at Columbia Academy @ 6:30. Should be a good game they played to a 1-1 tie last year in oppressive heat. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have seen Columbia Academy play twice this year and this years team does not seem to be on par with prior teams. I think I saw the Richland game and they tied them. They play teams like Wayne County, Richland, Lorettoand Giles County. Its not that hard to win playing that kind of schedule. Just my .02