Mcnairy Central (3-0) vs. Southside (4-0)...

Mitchell53

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has the hawks played? They will see a real team this week. The Bobcats will win by as many points as they want.The Bobcats love a cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again. Who has Mcnairy played? A down lexington(1-2) team, Adamsville(cupcake), and and overrated and a ok dyer co. team. This will be both teams first real test. South Side hears this every week and all they do is go out and win. Against cupcakes or not

aint no team that southside has faced could beat adamsville, lexington , or dyer county.. mcnairy has been the underdog in all of their games this year even against adamsville so i dont wanna hear it.... mcnairy is also the underdog in this game too and we are gonna show tennessee what mcnairy is all about when we play southside friday night so good luck and you better bring your A+ game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aint no team that southside has faced could beat adamsville, lexington , or dyer county.. mcnairy has been the underdog in all of their games this year even against adamsville so i dont wanna hear it.... mcnairy is also the underdog in this game too and we are gonna show tennessee what mcnairy is all about when we play southside friday night so good luck and you better bring your A+ game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already a topic on this folks!!!!

Already a topic on this folks!!!!

exactly i know there is already a topic on this...but i posted this first before anyone so dont worry about it..all south side has is micheal newburn and that #45 fullback..Mcnairy plans to stop all of that in a hurry..south side will have to 4-1 after friday night cuz them boys at mcnairy just keep amazing me..im sure the coaches have a great game plan..south side played liberty and only won by 20 c mon...a ville could beat liberty..well good luck to all teams on friday but i say mcnairy will end up victorious...bring your A game boys...when mcnairy gets there..sure they'll be more than ready...cant wait to see the matchup..