Wayne Co vs. Mt.Pleasant

wchs38

Thats funny. You can talk smack how your powerful 2A school whipped up on some 1A schools. Whats even more funny is yall will be watching both teams play in the playoffs after yall are ousted quickly.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> True. They usually are. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Maybe we should at least thank them for their support. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL NOBODY CAN READ MY POST LET ME MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU... WAYNE CO. WILL LOSE MT. PLEASANT WILL WIN!

AND FOR EVERYBODY FOR MT. PLEASANT I DONT KNOW WHY YA'LL ARE RAGIN MY POST THE ONLY TIME I DON'T PICK YA'LL ARE WHEN YOU PLAY LC.

AND ABOUT THE 2A 1A STUFF WHEN YOU HAVE THE BACK GROUND OF LEWIS CO. v.s. WAYNE CO. AND LEWIS CO. v.s. MT. PLEASANT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW GOOD THE GAME ALWAYS ARE.

MP dont need to worry about the Coach ,,,, just his son and the Bell kidd... if they dont they fall Friday night ... I think its too much Marko though ,,, never know ,, a well placed cramp here or there and look out ... MP 28 WC 14

yea they might need to worry about his son but if #4 (bell)gets hurt or dont shine..we got lots more great backs to back him up

wc-34

mt-28