Top Posters In This Topic

Rocking Chair

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 08:16 PM Post #47

Medali

WH plays the 53rd hardest schedule out of the 57 teams in 3A I wouldn't call that very tough

--------------------No way that's accurate. Alcoa, Station Camp, Pearl Cohn, Greenbrier, Sycamore. Your crazy. Tell you what, I know for a fact they got a tougher schedule than any other team in our region, So automatically better than 53rd. You're maybe a little slow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rocking Chair

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 08:16 PM Post #47

Medali

WH plays the 53rd hardest schedule out of the 57 teams in 3A I wouldn't call that very tough

--------------------No way that's accurate. Alcoa, Station Camp, Pearl Cohn, Greenbrier, Sycamore. Your crazy. Tell you what, I know for a fact they got a tougher schedule than any other team in our region, So automatically better than 53rd. You're maybe a little slow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Could be 53rd at this point, but it will change because of the teams we have left on the schedule.

I THINK SOME OF YALL ARE TRYING TO HARD TO SEE INTO THE FUTURE.IF THERE ARE ANY W.H PLAYERS

READING ANY OF SOME OF THESE CHILDISH ARGUMENTS,JUST REMIND YOURSELVES THAT NONE OF

THEM KNOW WHAT REALLY GOES ON THE WEEK OF A GAME AS FAR AS PREPERATION AND NONE OF

THEM KNOW HOW WE PREPARE OURSELVES BEFORE EVERY FRI NIGHT GAME.SO DONT DWELL ON ANY

NEGATIVITY THAT YOU MIGHT READ ON THIS SITE,JUST REMEMBER TO LEAVE IT ALL OUT THERE ON

THE FIELD AND FINISH THE 4TH QUARTER.GOOD LUCK TONIGHT DEVILS......DTBDP61

Beech 12, White House 7

Gut check time. Still 1-0 in the region.

Nothing but region games left.

Pearl Cone won over Stratford 18-6

Station Camp won over portland 38-6.

Greenbrier won over Cheatham County 42-19

Dekalb County lost to Cannon County 23-26

Sycamore ---Open

Region: White House 1-0

Sycamore 0-2

Macon County 0-2

Pearl Cone 2-0

Dekalb County 0-2

Station Camp 2-0

Greenbrier 1-0

Time to crank up the BDP...

Come support the Devils at Sycamore

Congrats to the Bucs.

Beech had alot more athletes in my opionion then Portland, Springfield, or Macon County. I would have to guess that we had more total yards then Beech, and im sure we won the time of possesion battle also. I just wish we would open up the passing game more. I cant see Parker having 1 reception , and Duty having only 1 also. They are both very good players and can make things happen on offense for us. I also think Neal , Barnes and Fulgam can make some plays if you get them the ball more. I understand theirs only so many plays you can run in a high school game, but i feel like all those guys can make things happen if they get the ball. I think Trox struggled a little tonight, but Beech has alot of good athletes on their defensive side of the ball which gave him problems. But i think he will bounce back with a solid game next week because he is too solid of a player not too. I also couldnt understand the double reverse pass with 1 minute to go in the game. That just didnt make sense to me. Beech knew we would be throwing. That play probably wouldve worked in the 1st , 2nd , or 3rd qtr. We have two great rb's so its hard to throw all the time, and im not saying that we should. But i know what Duty and Parker can do when they get the ball so it would be nice if we could get them the ball a little more. I do have to add that Trox punted fantastic tonight.