Grace Christian vs Coalfield

sunshine1076

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey evil slayer, i just wanted to let you know that coach kries seems like a man possessed in practice. he was at school on monday and we ran our tails off at practice on the game field running the ladder. today at practice we broke into groups and as soon as we were done we went over to coach kries to run offense.how long has it been since youve seen coach k running the offense entirely by himself? it was extremely uptempo and exciting and then we did about an hour of oklahoma and yes i almost broke my nose again. but all in all i must say that this has been the best day we as a "TEAM" have had all year, and the first day in four years that i have ever seen coach with this much fire and enthusiasm! maybe this team needed a couple of L's to put everything in perspective! i'll see you after the game evilslayer and maybe we can go rolling some time! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You are half way thru a season you will remember the rest of your life---make the memories good ones! You are a class act jkk#22.... keep up the good work!

You are half way thru a season you will remember the rest of your life---make the memories good ones! You are a class act jkk#22.... keep up the good work!

You better enjoy it while you can cause its over in a flash. jkk#jj i have never seen coach k go through a practice calling plays maybe ur right a couple of Ls is what this team needed, so i aint givin up on u guys just yet!

GLAD to see Coach calling some plays finally. I hope he is more creative than run right and run left then throw the ball on a bomb. Which I hope and know he will be. Can anyone give me the stats on Coalfield this year?

total points

JK, SA rush yards.

Adams stats at QB.

Noahs stats.

Just like to see what they have done in 5 games, I havnt been to all so idk even close what they are.

GLAD to see Coach calling some plays finally. I hope he is more creative than run right and run left then throw the ball on a bomb. Which I hope and know he will be. Can anyone give me the stats on Coalfield this year?

total points

JK, SA rush yards.

Adams stats at QB.

Noahs stats.

Just like to see what they have done in 5 games, I havnt been to all so idk even close what they are.

total points---83 avg. of 16.6 per game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JK----61 touches, 247yards, 1 td, barely a 4 yard avg. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

SA----about 45 touches, about 400 yds. and several tds. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

adam has only threw one pick all year and noah catches about anything you throw at him /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

total points---83 avg. of 16.6 per game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JK----61 touches, 247yards, 1 td, barely a 4 yard avg. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

SA----about 45 touches, about 400 yds. and several tds. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

adam has only threw one pick all year and noah catches about anything you throw at him /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I love to see a kid with such great character, hand out praise to the players around him. I thought you were a stud in the Hampton playoff game last season. I have alot of respect for Coalfield football and I think the real Coalfield will soon be seen. The way it is,you have put yourself in a tough position, but they throw the records out come playoff time. Everyone starts at 0 and 0.

It won't be a slaughter by any means, but Coalfield wins by 15. I'm thinking around the 35-20 area. If Coalfield can win out, they still have a shot at second in the region. It'll take some help from Harriman beating Oneida and Coalfield will have to beat Harriman but if it goes on overall record, Coalfield COULD hold the tie-breaker. So all's not lost at Coalfield by a longshot.

I love to see a kid with such great character, hand out praise to the players around him. I thought you were a stud in the Hampton playoff game last season. I have alot of respect for Coalfield football and I think the real Coalfield will soon be seen. The way it is,you have put yourself in a tough position, but they throw the records out come playoff time. Everyone starts at 0 and 0.

thanks pujo we are just trying to right the ship and get evrything moving in the right direction. good luck to hampton this week and i hope we get to compete with them in the playoffs for the third year in a row, but we have to put up some W's before we start thinking about that.