MBA vs. Ravenwood

TheBlender

Its okay guys, first off Yamrocks is an Ensworth High School fan who states in other posts how their QB Harrison Ballard is unstoppable (2-9 for 20 yards vs. CPA) and refers to Jefferson their running back when he is running as "BEAST MODE". Lets not take these comments seriously for he is living in the Ensworth bubble and thinks victories over stone memorial high school is some kind of accomplishment.

Yes, BA is a great team, but so is MBA and so is Father Ryan. The fact that you refer back to a scrimmage with Hillsboro and BA is hilarious, bc i brought up Ensworths scrimmage with Hillsboro, (and how they got their ###### kicked) and all the Ensworth fans cried about how that was just a scrimmage and how it would be different in a real game. I love how all these EHS fans come on here and boast about their team. Back to BA though.. if we want to talk about scrimmages lets do so.. Mba scrimmaged Smyrna, who didnt have their star qb, and dominated them with each string that went in. Why is this relevant? Bc the smyrna QB played for less than half the game and BA still struggled to get the win. If you want to talk about scrimmages then id love to talk about the hillsboro vs. EHS scrimmage

Mba will win this one BIG.

Yamrocks you maybe need to take a high school sports class. I can direct you to a good class, Highschool101.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro did not play Hillsboro. Hillsboro played MBA and lost to MBA. It was a very exciting game and both teams exhibited enomous talent. But that night the better team won. Lets give credit where credit is do. Good Job MBA

I believe that you were trying to spell the word "enormous" but mistakenly spelled "enomous".

Honest mistake, and thus you are forgiven.

Yes young feller, the evidence is at hand and conclusive of property damage while the painting of a couple of paw prints on a public street is very minor in comparison, yet it is vandalism and it shouldn't have happen. It reminds of four years back when this all started with Brentwood driving onto Ravenwood football field and tearing it up.

Brentwood High is paying for the current damage to the football equipment and facility repairs so it will end there I hope. It just leaves less money for Brentwood to spend on their equipment or facilities. Nobody wins when these things get out of hand. I hope you were not involved because fingerprints leave an identity as well as a white late model extended cab truck. We'll see once the police investigation is completed.

So hows Barney Fife doing has he arrested any suspects yet? Have they gotten around to finger printing the whole BHS school to find the little culprits? You seem to know alot about it maybe they should finger print you!

Yes and you are not. You don't support any team, aggravate everyone else, and wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the head. You get on here a flap your youthful mouth by trying to pester people with childish post. Does your mother know what you are doing with your time on the computer?

So what your saying is you must have taken the time to go back and research all my posts to see who my team is. i am honored. You should go back and reread them because the answer is there rapbidiot.

fromthetop2...do you think it would do any good to remind the rapbwood guy the vehicle on the field episode years ago was the Rwood/Franklin week? Not Brentwood. Speaking of vandalism, if they don't turn those darn lights off @ night I'm calling in Ernest T. Bass and furnish the rocks!

Even at 31-7, it never sounded as though MBA was in synch. Without seeing the game, it would be impossible to say how much of the trouble was MBA's overconfidence or looking past Ravenwood, or Ravenwood just having a much better team than anyone thought. Ravenwood sounded like an extremely gritty team with a lot of heart, and I think it's fair to say MBA got away with one they really didn't deserve. As an alum, I'll take it, but I'm certainly hoping MBA heeds the wake-up call.

Hats off to Ravenwood, especially their kicking team. I'd love to know the last time ANY team recovered two onside kicks in one quarter.