Scott Co. @ Fulton

brumfield

Scott County Football? Come on guys!!! I look forward to this every year. You guys are some of the most loyal & passionate posters on coachT (sometimes delusional, but still passionate). I'm pretty disappointed with your lack of enthusiasm. Where did the "Big Red Machine" Go? Who's going to place fourth in the district? Nobody has promised to release the "hounds of heck" this year. What happened to all that heart you constantly boast about? Shame on you! Come on guys.... you're 4 & 1 but your acting like you've just lost to the band in a pick-up game of two hand touch. Bring on that big red smack talk. I want to respond to something of substance. Intimidate me! These might be Scott County fight'n words... but I double-dog dare ya!

Das it Photo.

U dunn went o'er da lion now. Immo tell yuuns sumpin. Jeffers and Kries gonna stumpa hole in yuns durty boyd just lyke ole Wessy Smif dunna cuppla yrrs bick down yunder uff brudway. Wessy Smif runup 2fity on yuns, and Jeffers n Kries gonna git 2fity apeece. Urunnin ur mouf bout aint gut no inthoosaim. We gut sprit. Mmmm we do. We gut sprit. Mmmm bout u.

ruse?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Das it Photo.

U dunn went o'er da lion now. Immo tell yuuns sumpin. Jeffers and Kries gonna stumpa hole in yuns durty boyd just lyke ole Wessy Smif dunna cuppla yrrs bick down yunder uff brudway. Wessy Smif runup 2fity on yuns, and Jeffers n Kries gonna git 2fity apeece. Urunnin ur mouf bout aint gut no inthoosaim. We gut sprit. Mmmm we do. We gut sprit. Mmmm bout u.

ruse?

Bring it on Bubba! That thar back-wooded pork-rine comment got me all far'd up!! The only way you hay-haulin boys are goin' to run 2fity up & down the field is if you decide to paint your John Deere red. That's your only big red machine you'ns got this year. With our ball catchers we got... your secondary might as well go snipe hunting on our air attack. As for your quarterback boy... hope he likes astonomee' b'cuz he'll be see'n lots of stars. If he's as slow as Christmas and cain't get rid of the ball, he'll be get'n the tobacco spit knocked out of him.

Now word to the wise! Be'n that its our Homecom'n night, You's country folk better control yourself and don't be caught look'n at our innercity ladies. They'll be all fixed up with sparkly dresses, new nylons, and fancy bows from Walmart. We're in the hood & misunderstood...but it's gonna be a fine night for football!

Bring it on Bubba! That thar back-wooded pork-rine comment got me all far'd up!! The only way you hay-haulin boys are goin' to run 2fity up & down the field is if you decide to paint your John Deere red. That's your only big red machine you'ns got this year. With our ball catchers we got... your secondary might as well go snipe hunting on our air attack. As for your quarterback boy... hope he likes astonomee' b'cuz he'll be see'n lots of stars. If he's as slow as Christmas and cain't get rid of the ball, he'll be get'n the tobacco spit knocked out of him.

Now word to the wise! Be'n that its our Homecom'n night, You's country folk better control yourself and don't be caught look'n at our innercity ladies. They'll be all fixed up with sparkly dresses, new nylons, and fancy bows from Walmart. We're in the hood & misunderstood...but it's gonna be a fine night for football!

I"matell ya, we frum the wood, wit a big stick...undastood? Onlys ones wearin nylons and bow is em runninbacks, and ends, but des bows is doorags. Onlys sparkley dress is em @ consinement shop cause ya'll ain't gut no Walmarts so don't be worreyin bout us peekin at em innard city splitails. And ya'll cain't have no homecummin when ya'lls aint gut no home.

Yeah imo brang my Red deere down an run it up all over yuns nasty rim spinnin, jumpin, dice waggin caprice o ugly marquis before yo turnin the key just like Scotts DL gone runup on yuns qb fo he throw. Yo ball catchers caint catchit ifin yo qb onhis back now. Bestbeware, and keep em splitails feraway frum usins.

I"matell ya, we frum the wood, wit a big stick...undastood? Onlys ones wearin nylons and bow is em runninbacks, and ends, but des bows is doorags. Onlys sparkley dress is em @ consinement shop cause ya'll ain't gut no Walmarts so don't be worreyin bout us peekin at em innard city splitails. And ya'll cain't have no homecummin when ya'lls aint gut no home.

Yeah imo brang my Red deere down an run it up all over yuns nasty rim spinnin, jumpin, dice waggin caprice o ugly marquis before yo turnin the key just like Scotts DL gone runup on yuns qb fo he throw. Yo ball catchers caint catchit ifin yo qb onhis back now. Bestbeware, and keep em splitails feraway frum usins.

Now lissen here.... boy! Now you'd better hush up your pie hole before I fill it wit crow. R'boys aint been scored on in 2 games. You guy will have better luck finding lips on a chicken before you find the endzone! Tell that to your mamma!

Hoooweeee.....ruse and photoboy are raise'in anarchy in our glorious Southern Heritage. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Last time I went North all them Yankees liked to laughed their innards out everytime I spoke the Reb language. I don't recon' the County Boys are gonna be scope'in the native babes (ladies), homecoming or not. Seems they'll have enough trouble keeping their attention where it belongs.....on the Falcons. Fulton hasn't lost much of it's groove over the last several years, although replacing Rogan with another "Rogan" IMO is a pretty tall order. Scott, by every redneck I've talked to, is clearly a better team than last years edition. Which is great because they didn't get much of a whiff of Rogan, much less tackle him. The good news this season.....they don't have to! I wish the County School good luck....it would please me to no end to see them win it, cause when they do well, it will leave a more lasting reflection on guys like ruse and photoboy! Crank up the Bright Red John Deere! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kaz

Now lissen here.... boy! Now you'd better hush up your pie hole before I fill it wit crow. R'boys aint been scored on in 2 games. You guy will have better luck finding lips on a chicken before you find the endzone! Tell that to your mamma!

I tole mama. She aint answer yet. She gut chickin oner lip. Speakin dem pie hole...where yo mama at?

Photoboy? That's a good one.

Thanks Ruse? for supplying the lighter fluid for my little Scott County bonfire. If Scott County fans can't get up for the game, then maybe I shouldn't either. The way I look at it... Times are changing and with the new push for healthier more active children, maybe sitting and posting about football isn't a wise choice after all. I don't know what they're doing in Scott county right now but I imagine it being productive. Plowing the field, giving the dog a flea-dip, tipping cows.... I don't know what you do up there! I just know your not online any more. I just get all tore up on the inside when I hear you talk about all of your heart and determination. Someone call Dr. Phil and help me work through this crisis! I miss you guys /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Unfortunately, somewhere in Scott County a small child cries....

"Golly gee Paw... Is this what happens when you don't pay the AOL bill"?

Photoboy? That's a good one.

Thanks Ruse? for supplying the lighter fluid for my little Scott County bonfire. If Scott County fans can't get up for the game, then maybe I shouldn't either. The way I look at it... Times are changing and with the new push for healthier more active children, maybe sitting and posting about football isn't a wise choice after all. I don't know what they're doing in Scott county right now but I imagine it being productive. Plowing the field, giving the dog a flea-dip, tipping cows.... I don't know what you do up there! I just know your not online any more. I just get all tore up on the inside when I hear you talk about all of your heart and determination. Someone call Dr. Phil and help me work through this crisis! I miss you guys /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Unfortunately, somewhere in Scott County a small child cries....

"Golly gee Paw... Is this what happens when you don't pay the AOL bill"?

Well Photo, one can lead the horse to water.....think I'll need some help from Phil as well. I think this is a 2-3A thing, the whole not being incindiary deal. AC, AE, Scott, the whole bunch. Seems like the Catholics started it. Could'nt get much out of the AC folks about Catholic this week, and they usually go on, and on. 1-3A with Carter and Seymour has a little punch, and you might want to get in on 5-3A, and 3-3A as well. 4A guys in Knox are pretty easily excited (Halls, Central, Powell, West). A real good one is the MBA/Ensworth thread. Heck of a game actually, and am headed over that way myself. RB by the name of Tavares Jefferson. Stud JR. Great baseball player, as well as a D1 basketball prospect. MBA obviously is strong with a couple of future vols on the roster. Be well, and don't rip the nylons.

ruse?

you might outa put homing devices on them innercity ladies cause if they get a look at one of us real men YOu might

have to come up to scott county and try and talk um back home.We like them innercity women , outercity women,

and most any kind of women . Is it true you got your name from trying to sneak a camera in the boys locker room.

you city boys are alright , we gotta have someone to make fun of . hey have you ever thought about moving up here

to the country, the village idiot aint got no body to talk to and I think you and him would realy hit it off.well until you

went and done something perverted like you city boys are known for.