Scott Co. @ Fulton

brumfield

MasterChief,

What school are you attending at the present time? I was also curious about what kind of college credit you got? I have heard that several colleges will not take so called college credit from most of the schools that give it. They are allowing those students to take a test out test to get the credit though. Just wondering.

I had 15 hours (along with 5 other kids I go to UT with.) Roane State supplied us teachers that came to our school for psychology, English 1&2, Art appreciation, and a Scott teacher done Cal 120 w/us. UT does a distance learning ( a giant million dollar webcam) for Western Civilization since there one of the few colleges that still require it. Yea I still would have been making the same quote if those same remarks would have been made. I know the percent of lower educated people here is alot higher than those of knoxville, but a lot of us are trying to change that and it's all a direct result of the lower capita per home in Scott. We are one of the most federal aided regions and were not quite proud of it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MasterChief,

What school are you attending at the present time? I was also curious about what kind of college credit you got? I have heard that several colleges will not take so called college credit from most of the schools that give it. They are allowing those students to take a test out test to get the credit though. Just wondering.

Yea you can still test out of classes if you wish. I tested out of Spanish somehow but I go to UT and there not real picky on knowing a foreign language.

I think you are taking the funny stuff to serious. There are alot of idiots and brainless people in every region, and especially in the big cities. You can crack on Fulton, AE, Maryville, Alcoa, and Even Catholic. Along with the many other schools in this area. Sometimes you set yourself up though. I have learned to word things sometimes a little differently now so I don't always become the one the jokes on. Have fun role with the punches, but stay out of the punch. The boys from Central have been known to Pee in it. Old news from couple years back. Just ask the West bunch.