Scott Co. @ Fulton

brumfield

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to back to La. Unless you want me crowding their forums and talking smack. VG I can't believe you took that out, it wasn't that graphic and people often use symbols to get around cussing, but I'll admit i stooped down a level and apologize if i offended anyone.

Go to back to LA..I dont get it. Come on over to LA boards, we are not proud we have a winless football team. But, we don't get on here and say we are going to beat the big 3 like you do. And you shouldn't stoop, its bad for your back. Try bending your knees.

Good then your IQ probably just jumped a standard deviation or two.

IQ? what's that? Is that new magazine to help one to become a Dr.?

Go to back to LA..I dont get it. Come on over to LA boards, we are not proud we have a winless football team. But, we don't get on here and say we are going to beat the big 3 like you do. And you shouldn't stoop, its bad for your back. Try bending your knees.IQ? what's that? Is that new magazine to help one to become a Dr.?

Scott wold have beaten A-E if the breaks would have went their way and everyone at that game knows that. I've not yet posted my score for the game but in fact I will do it now. The game will start 0-0 and that's why we play. If scott plays the a+ game and Fulton has an average or below game, then scott wins.

Something you know a lot about?Scott wold have beaten A-E if the breaks would have went their way and everyone at that game knows that. I've not yet posted my score for the game but in fact I will do it now. The game will start 0-0 and that's why we play. If scott plays the a+ game and Fulton has an average or below game, then scott wins.

Know what?

If AE hadn't scored all them points, you would've won. But they did, thats why you play. Scott will have trouble with Fulton despite losing several players. But, I will say this, Scott seems better this year than last. You graduating really helped!!

Know what?

If AE hadn't scored all them points, you would've won. But they did, thats why you play. Scott will have trouble with Fulton despite losing several players. But, I will say this, Scott seems better this year than last. You graduating really helped!!

Yea because they had a year to adjust to high school ball since most of them were first time starters. You honestly think a team with 4 seniors (Josh and I being the only ones who had started before) has a chance against people with 15-20 seniors? A-e scored off of two big plays and that was the difference maker. Those kids left knowing they were in a close ball game. Their band wasn't on their usual antics until late in the fourth and everyone knows how much it takes to shut them up.

Go back to LA. Unless you want me crowding their forums and talking smack.

I didn't know I was crowding. I have saw on here where the pages are unlimited. I didn't know we would run out of posting material. I am not talking near the smack you do. I commend Scotts effort, its your seeing thru "rose colored glasses" that cause me to to talk back.

Yea because they had a year to adjust to high school ball since most of them were first time starters. You honestly think a team with 4 seniors (Josh and I being the only ones who had started before) has a chance against people with 15-20 seniors? A-e scored off of two big plays and that was the difference maker. Those kids left knowing they were in a close ball game. Their band wasn't on their usual antics until late in the fourth and everyone knows how much it takes to shut them up.

30-12 is still 30-12, right. It is very hard to stop a very athletic team all night. AE is well known for making big plays. That's not a secret to anyone. You are an excuse maker. I can't help it if the truth hurts. I don't like losing either.