Ensworth vs. McCallie

tigerfan55

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie led after halftime 14-7, but in the second half, Ensworth really turned it on and shut them out. Tavarres Jefferson and Orleans Opoku-Darkwa each had two touchdowns and combined for 261 yards rushing. Harrison Ballard also threw for 165 yards and had a touchdown pass to matt reed. Poindexter and Fullum contributed for the two touchdowns of McCallie ,but could not get anything going in the second half. It's amusing to see people doubting this team and saying Ballard cannot pass at all after the Cpa game. There are no more reasons for people to doubt Ensworth. They can truly compete. Next weeks game against MBA will supposedly be the biggest game in the state.

I have seen Ensworth and Father Ryan. I believe EHS will take care of Father Ryan the same as they did McCallie. They have even more speed then FR, their line might not weigh as much but are as tall and quicker, and with Bowers and Pack at the helm they will be hard to beat. I think MBA maybe the only team left on their regular season schedule that can stop them and I personally would not bet against EHS on that one either.

First i would just like to say... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahaha..*ahem*...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Also this makes no sense but is to be predicted. Despite the fact people were predicting 28-7 McCallie they still find ways to say McCallie isnt one of the big boys or that they are just having an off year. Part of being a competitor is knowing when to respect another accomplishments. It wont change anything people are saying but ill be very exited to see the reasons people come up to explain future Ensworth wins.

First i would just like to say... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahaha..*ahem*...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When I started to read your post, I thought, "how immature". However, as I got deeper into the the reading, the "ahem" made me chuckle and made me reclassify it as "witty and amusing".

From what I saw tonight, Ensworth is taking its place among the elite in D2-AA sooner, rather than later. I think next week's game should be a great matchup with MBA being undefeated after a close one with Ravenwood, a team that Ensworth seemed to handle very well before the season. Plus, the EHS v. MBA is going to be on tv as the "game of the week". It should be interesting, and I'm looking forward to going to it.