Livingston Academy @ York Institute

Dragonfan3315

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year was a joke

Was it really?? Then why aren't you laughing /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I was /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What happened there living legend what makes u think we are good enough now to beat a team by 28 points we wasnt last week u are the one who said we would lose by 21 this past week. So now its not losing by 21 but winning by 28. Boy i wish u would just make up your mind, thats from us people here in jamestown i think living legend u ought to take one friday night and come up here and watch us play a game so u can see just how good we are u might just be surprised.The smith county people went from saying they were going to come up here and beat us by 14 or 21 points to saying u guys might just go 10-0 thats one heck of a turnaround after 1 football game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all MACDADDY, you need to come back down to earth. York has a good football team, that has been noted dozens of times. Yes, they surprised a lot of people, including me. But those Wildcats that the Dragons play this coming week will knock their butts off. They have the film of last weeks game, and they see the many mistakes made by SC. They know exactly what they are up against, because they have already played SC, and have to like their chances against York if they play ball. The score, and the fact you, amongst other York fans are on here acting as if York are world beaters now, will not play a part in this game Friday night. Your boys are gonna still have to play the game. I have no idea who Living Legend is, but he is another, that is giving you and your team props. Be thankful for the compliment and act like you have been there before. I think York will be a difficult task for the Wildcats, but if the players have the same attitude that you have, their in trouble this week.

Was it really?? Then why aren't you laughing /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I was /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

come on big daddy u think u are good enough to beat anybody this year i played against grant swallows i thought he was a joke as a player and then i thought he was a joke as an assistant coach and now i think he is a joke as a coach.......after u all treated danny mccoin the way u guys did im sure grant was the only one to take that job....thats what i am laughing about i was one of your teams biggest fan the year you all won the state maybe you could talk matt eldridge into coming back but i doubt it.........my wife is from there so u see how our house is going to be divided this week so it will be fun. If we play the way we did against smith we will beat u by at least 17 if we dont come to play, the way we did against cannon, then we will probably beat you by 3 either way we will beat you..now thats whats funny /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all MACDADDY, you need to come back down to earth. York has a good football team, that has been noted dozens of times. Yes, they surprised a lot of people, including me. But those Wildcats that the Dragons play this coming week will knock their butts off. They have the film of last weeks game, and they see the many mistakes made by SC. They know exactly what they are up against, because they have already played SC, and have to like their chances against York if they play ball. The score, and the fact you, amongst other York fans are on here acting as if York are world beaters now, will not play a part in this game Friday night. Your boys are gonna still have to play the game. I have no idea who Living Legend is, but he is another, that is giving you and your team props. Be thankful for the compliment and act like you have been there before. I think York will be a difficult task for the Wildcats, but if the players have the same attitude that you have, their in trouble this week.

yes but i love hs football u can take this one as a compliment livingston doesnt have near the athletes that u guys do u have played both teams on each of the opponents field you beat one team by 28 and lost to the other by 14 i dont think we are the worlds beaters i think we are a little better than average i actually dont think we are as good this year as we were last year but probably pretty close. Im not exaggerating im just stating the facts yes they are going to see the tape and your weaknesses but there wasnt any weaknesses i didnt see anything except you guys havent been forced to play a full game this year and they just wore down and wore out from finally having to play a good football team for 48 minutes, that was sc's flaw they went from great form tackling in the 1st half to trying to tackle around the head and up high against our runners and they just got run over from just being to tired /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes Daddymac, I am giving your team the compliments they have earned. Please don't get upset with me. I want to be friends with everyone on here.

im not mad at u legend im not sure why u think i was, i was just wondering how u could go from one extreme to the other after just one football game but u need to visit jamestown one football friday night and just experience football time on the mountain i believe u will be impressed /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes Daddymac, I am giving your team the compliments they have earned. Please don't get upset with me. I want to be friends with everyone on here.

Don't worry about it Legend. Everybody has given York their compliments and respect but for some reason it's not good enough. I thought by the looks of York's schedule that they would finish out the year undefeated but if everyone has the same attitude that I've seen since Friday night, somebody's gonna take 'em down.

come on big daddy u think u are good enough to beat anybody this year i played against grant swallows i thought he was a joke as a player and then i thought he was a joke as an assistant coach and now i think he is a joke as a coach.......after u all treated danny mccoin the way u guys did im sure grant was the only one to take that job....thats what i am laughing about i was one of your teams biggest fan the year you all won the state maybe you could talk matt eldridge into coming back but i doubt it.........my wife is from there so u see how our house is going to be divided this week so it will be fun. If we play the way we did against smith we will beat u by at least 17 if we dont come to play, the way we did against cannon, then we will probably beat you by 3 either way we will beat you..now thats whats funny /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know if we are good enough to beat anyone on the remainder of the schedule, but that doesn't mean i can't support our team does it? Grant is gonna be fine as head coach. I didn't have any thing but support for McCoin. Remember this is York and LA, a rivalry, which means any thing can and sometimes happens (most recent 06). I have been around this rivalry for 20+ years and this is one of the best York teams I have saw, better that last year. I know if nothing happens I'll be there Friday night, and I hope your wife gets to rub it in on you! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was laughing because some one said last year was a joke. See, that's what happens when you over look a team. Don't under estimate LA by their record. I believe they have played much tougher competition than York. BTW, how is Vanwormer?

I don't know if we are good enough to beat anyone on the remainder of the schedule, but that doesn't mean i can't support our team does it? Grant is gonna be fine as head coach. I didn't have any thing but support for McCoin. Remember this is York and LA, a rivalry, which means any thing can and sometimes happens (most recent 06). I have been around this rivalry for 20+ years and this is one of the best York teams I have saw, better that last year. I know if nothing happens I'll be there Friday night, and I hope your wife gets to rub it in on you! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was laughing because some one said last year was a joke. See, that's what happens when you over look a team. Don't under estimate LA by their record. I believe they have played much tougher competition than York. BTW, how is Vanwormer?

yes big daddy vanwormer is going to be fine and ready to go friday night just a little banged up from a very good hard hitting game.Come on up friday night we would love to have you, i just love the intensity and the rivalry between these 2 teams but u know its just like last year livingstons season was a success to most down there just because they beat a good york team down there last year that they wasnt suppose to beat, just like this year if our boys can get emotionally ready we will be fine but if their head is swelled so big they cant see right after friday night u all could come up here and beat us again, but well see just which team shows up one that comes ready to play or one that just shows up like it did one game before we will see and we will see u at the game friday night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

u know its just like last year livingstons season was a success to most down there just because they beat a good york team down there last year that they wasnt suppose to beat

I don't think LA considered last season a success just because we beat York. It is always nice to beat York though. York has beat LA as well when they wasn't suppose to. Your right, that is what makes this game so special. Glad to hear Vanwormer is going to play. I'll see you Fiday night.