Livingston Academy @ York Institute

Dragonfan3315

coach swallows was a joke as a player, assistant and head coach??? he must have beaten you pretty badly...or maybe you are jealous that he was 2 time all state and mr 3A football...just guessing daddymac...thanks for your idiocy...oh and i like how you are so sure that you will win, should we go ahead and give you the gold ball for 2A since you will beat everyone else in 2A for the title, or maybe tssaa should move YAI into 2-3A and let you guys compete then and see if you can get that good ole prefect record in that region....dont count ya chickens before they hatch my friend, just as last year in this game, anything can and possibly will happen....here is a game for the ages since you people are so confident, Maryville @ York...in your estimate, york by 28

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach swallows was a joke as a player, assistant and head coach??? he must have beaten you pretty badly...or maybe you are jealous that he was 2 time all state and mr 3A football...just guessing daddymac...thanks for your idiocy...oh and i like how you are so sure that you will win, should we go ahead and give you the gold ball for 2A since you will beat everyone else in 2A for the title, or maybe tssaa should move YAI into 2-3A and let you guys compete then and see if you can get that good ole prefect record in that region....dont count ya chickens before they hatch my friend, just as last year in this game, anything can and possibly will happen....here is a game for the ages since you people are so confident, Maryville @ York...in your estimate, york by 28

Good post King. A joke as a player and Assistant? Daddymac must know something I don't. As for head coach, I would think the jury would still be out after only 4 games. As for Friday night, it would be a great win for LA, But, it would take a near perfect performance for the Cats to have a chance. Nevertheless, GO BLUE.

What was the deal with Mccoin?From what i heard,he was a dang good coach.The only problem he had was he would not play politics,you know,play the bigwhigs kids and the people who had money.Too much of that stuff goes on in small towns,especially at HOGEYE!The best coach i remember at LA was Terry Melton.He mwas great in middle school and even better in high school.He beat YAI in 1989 in the middle of HURRICANE HUGO.Does anyone know how he is now?Oh,by the way,YAI BY 21,Coach Wright is a nice guy or it would be more!

Good post King. A joke as a player and Assistant? Daddymac must know something I don't. As for head coach, I would think the jury would still be out after only 4 games. As for Friday night, it would be a great win for LA, But, it would take a near perfect performance for the Cats to have a chance. Nevertheless, GO BLUE.

hey mr king and bubble yum bubble gum i played against the wildcats, my highschool class was the only one in our schools history to never lose to the wildcats all 4 years. Grant never was any good versus us or anybody else maybe he looked good versus the lower end teams because against good competition he never was worth anything but anyways mccoin wouldnt play the big name kids down there just because of who they were he put the kids on the field who give him the best chance to win but we all now grant is the biggest politician and rearend kisser across 3 countys he will play who the big names are just so he can keep his job over there in overton county.Oh yes king we will not beat maryville wouldnt even hold a candle to maryville or alcoa for that fact, but we have already beaten a very good team that u all didnt even stay on the field with if it wouldnt have been the 1st game of the season smith would have beaten u a lot worse, maybe u blue fans will be on here next week saying how good u didnt think we were like smith did the week before alot of them predicted 14 or 21 point victors and then come away saying we didnt know they had that good of a team keep that in mind big blue and we will see u on the mountain friday night.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey mr king and bubble yum bubble gum i played against the wildcats, my highschool class was the only one in our schools history to never lose to the wildcats all 4 years. Grant never was any good versus us or anybody else maybe he looked good versus the lower end teams because against good competition he never was worth anything but anyways mccoin wouldnt play the big name kids down there just because of who they were he put the kids on the field who give him the best chance to win but we all now grant is the biggest politician and rearend kisser across 3 countys he will play who the big names are just so he can keep his job over there in overton county.Oh yes king we will not beat maryville wouldnt even hold a candle to maryville or alcoa for that fact, but we have already beaten a very good team that u all didnt even stay on the field with if it wouldnt have been the 1st game of the season smith would have beaten u a lot worse, maybe u blue fans will be on here next week saying how good u didnt think we were like smith did the week before alot of them predicted 14 or 21 point victors and then come away saying we didnt know they had that good of a team keep that in mind big blue and we will see u on the mountain friday night.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your wrong. From 82-88 LA didn't beat York, My math says thats more than 4 years. From 89-93(maybe 94) York didn't beat LA. This rivalry goes back and forth. What's your deal with Grant? He must have been pretty good to play at the next level. And set a few records while he was there. You have the right of free speech, but I think its time to give it a break and talk football. You wanna down folks, there are other parts of this website to do it. This is 1a-2a-3a FOOTBALL BOARDS. But bash all you want, what comes around goes around. You are talking like a little kid that never got his way and now you have grown up(in age only) and still talk like a freshman in hs.

Now lets talk football, GO BIG BLUE.

Your wrong. From 82-88 LA didn't beat York, My math says thats more than 4 years. From 89-93(maybe 94) York didn't beat LA. This rivalry goes back and forth. What's your deal with Grant? He must have been pretty good to play at the next level. And set a few records while he was there. You have the right of free speech, but I think its time to give it a break and talk football. You wanna down folks, there are other parts of this website to do it. This is 1a-2a-3a FOOTBALL BOARDS. But bash all you want, what comes around goes around. You are talking like a little kid that never got his way and now you have grown up(in age only) and still talk like a freshman in hs.

Now lets talk football, GO BIG BLUE.

hey big daddy i know for a fact la didnt beat york 89-93 maybe 94 i played 91,92-94,95 and ill tell u we never lost we had a picture taking on ur field showing us the region champs in my junior year in 93 41-14 was the score that year that is a fact u can check ur record book and see how wrong you are ive got the picture framed and on my wall so i have documentation of it i remember that because u guys put the pig wastes on the field at that time but guess who eat then and who will eat their crow when u find out u were wrong that york didnt beat la between 89-93 maybe 94 find out what years u could possibly be right and come back and talk to me until then get ur facts straight!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> oh yes and in 92 tom windle was the quarterback and matt swallows grants brother was the highly named wide receiver they come up here ranked #5 in the state of tennessee and went back home loser by the score of 19-7 their only loss of the year they went 9-1 that year..........just figured i would throw that in............

hey big daddy i know for a fact la didnt beat york 89-93 maybe 94 i played 91,92-94,95 and ill tell u we never lost we had a picture taking on ur field showing us the region champs in my junior year in 93 41-14 was the score that year that is a fact u can check ur record book and see how wrong you are ive got the picture framed and on my wall so i have documentation of it i remember that because u guys put the pig wastes on the field at that time but guess who eat then and who will eat their crow when u find out u were wrong that york didnt beat la between 89-93 maybe 94 find out what years u could possibly be right and come back and talk to me until then get ur facts straight!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> oh yes and in 92 tom windle was the quarterback and matt swallows grants brother was the highly named wide receiver they come up here ranked #5 in the state of tennessee and went back home loser by the score of 19-7 their only loss of the year they went 9-1 that year..........just figured i would throw that in............

Hey there "mr. get your facts straight" matt swallows is not grant's brother, but I'm guessing you know that already. And, some certain team by the name of Livingston is on a current 5 game winning streak against somebody known as the Dragons (2002-2006) Check that out "facts" guy. The streak will probably be broken Friday night, but I will tell you this LA has something York will never have: A GOLD BALL (2005) just thought I would throw that in. Wilson Cates vs. York 4-0. Also, I'm not totally convinced your from York(maybe from Livingston using the York disguide to gouge @ LA) but if you are just thought I'd give you some FACTS.

Hey there "mr. get your facts straight" matt swallows is not grant's brother, but I'm guessing you know that already. And, some certain team by the name of Livingston is on a current 5 game winning streak against somebody known as the Dragons (2002-2006) Check that out "facts" guy. The streak will probably be broken Friday night, but I will tell you this LA has something York will never have: A GOLD BALL (2005) just thought I would throw that in. Wilson Cates vs. York 4-0. Also, I'm not totally convinced your from York(maybe from Livingston using the York disguide to gouge @ LA) but if you are just thought I'd give you some FACTS.

hey bubble yum just for your information i am from york and if u will read back i said i was one of your teams biggest fans i have the la bumper stickers that says livingston academy 2005 state champs on them i have both papers from down there that has the team on the front page heck im even going to admit behind my big screen tv here on the wall i have the aerial shot of the semifinal game against chattanooga notre dame hanging on my wall that mark peek from captured forever photography photographed from the helicopter that night u ought to go get 1 it is a great picture because it was great for a team in this region to do what they did and i was glad for a team like that to go through the toughest region in the state at the time and even had to go through it almost twice to get to the state and as long a alcoa is in 2a with all of their division 1a guys york never will win the state or smith either and that last year was two of your best teams in 2a but you see how far under we are to alcoa and the playoff would be at their place this year because smith hosted them last year and how can u honestly say though that york will never have a gold ball never is a very long time if u can predict that future and say they will never win one go out and buy us a couple of lottery tickets s we can win the lottery i would like your odds...but oh yes not this friday night...but ill tell u one thing in this rivalry ive noticed one team will win 4 or 5 straight and then the other team will do the same its about time for us to start our 4 or 5 straight......see ya friday night /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok, I was partially wrong. I have my FACTS straight. LA, FOR A FACT, beat York in 89 and 90. I played and I know. 89 at our place (homecoming)8-6 was the score. 90 at your place, rainstorm, 16-2 LA. 91 at our place we won, don't remember the score. 92 at your place, finally you were right, York won. 93 York did win. If you played 91, 92-94,95, curious to know something. How did you do it, thats 5 years. No wonder York won those games, they let them play 5-6 years. For the record, Clark Mitchell was qb in 92 not Tom Windle. Matt Swallows is in FACT a cousin to Grant. So, I'll take a bite of my crow if you'll eat all of your crow. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

BTW, We are on a 5 game winning streak with a State Title to our credit.