Mt. Juliet at Lebanon

MJ AND BEYOND

Man, Ilove this woman. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Blue Devils role over the cubbies (CUB MEAT). Haven't seen the cubs play this year and I keep hearing crap. Didn't haw lose to kitties. Not rally saying much there my pet. Fork'im high /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

losing to the kittys aint really sayin much??? they're undefeated if thats not sayin much and will undefeated when they play lebanon

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to get ahead of ourselves with the Kitties /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Its 11 hours and 15 minutes to game time cubs--looking forward to this one--this is my house tonight--we own the cubs--we're better than the cubs--we will eat good tonight /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> #4 will not run on my beloved DEVILS tonight, hw will get eat up by a sworming DDEEFFEENNSSEE--Bear meat--Bear meat--Bear meet--Bear meat /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> #7 and #6 and #5 and #12 and #39 and #9 and #34 adn #29 will you please wiff tonight like last year--can you spell ovr-ated 4A losers--Devil d-line steps up and smashes road kill cub--Hasty and M willhave big night in the spotlight GO D>E>V>I>L>S /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Not to get ahead of ourselves with the Kitties /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Its 11 hours and 15 minutes to game time cubs--looking forward to this one--this is my house tonight--we own the cubs--we're better than the cubs--we will eat good tonight /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> #4 will not run on my beloved DEVILS tonight, hw will get eat up by a sworming DDEEFFEENNSSEE--Bear meat--Bear meat--Bear meet--Bear meat /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> #7 and #6 and #5 and #12 and #39 and #9 and #34 adn #29 will you please wiff tonight like last year--can you spell ovr-ated 4A losers--Devil d-line steps up and smashes road kill cub--Hasty and M willhave big night in the spotlight GO D>E>V>I>L>S /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

WOW sounds like it will be a slobber knocker. Alot of bullitin board material here.

You sound like a very mature person.

As far as the game is concerned, it hasn't been played yet, and I am willing to say that it will be a good one at the least. Lebanon is a good squad, and MJ is a good squad. I hope to see some stellar competition and sportsmanship from the players since it will be hard to find from the LHS fans (at least on this message board).

Coach - maybe all of these cute icons are not such a good idea after all!

Go Bears!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Those who can play, play.

Those who can't play, talk about playing.

And that's thtruth.

Maybe next year sonny. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well well well somebody have someting to say? Bears win 33 - 21. 5 Bears scored ...I had Bears winning by 10.

Great game called by Coach.

Go Bears!

Woops. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You were saying??????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

GREAT win , MJ........congrats to a well-disciplined and team with great heart! I picked yall in the Pickem!!!

What to do have to say now....big mouth of the south..... keep on flapping those jaws and maybe you guys will lose some more.... Let me guess you got choked up on that bear meat and can't talk now........ Have a great weekend licking those wounds......

Way to go Bears......

great win for mj...they made all the big plays and lebanon had no answer for getting mj stopped...mj's d really stepped up after the 1st qtr as well...nwokoji, carr, fisher, & odom all had big play potential for mj and robert hill was great leading their team. After 21 first qtr. points lebanon did not score again. Demarco hastings had 230 yds. rushing for lebanon on 29 carries, he was all of the offense.

Lebanon is now 3-0 on the road but 0-2 at home. They need to get that figured out. Next two weeks will go a long way to decide if Lebanon can finish in top 2 of 4-5a - at Wilson Central and then vs. Riverdale. Hopefully they can rebound in a big way next week