Grace Baptist @ Bledsoe Co.

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me give everyone a legend's perspective on this game. I saw Bledsoe County play at the jamboree and i saw Grace play Boyd Buchanan a couple of weeks go. Bledsoe County is more physical than Grace, but Grace probably has better young lads at the skill positions. This game should be a good one for young lads on both sides.

Let me give everyone a legend's perspective on this game. I saw Bledsoe County play at the jamboree and i saw Grace play Boyd Buchanan a couple of weeks go. Bledsoe County is more physical than Grace, but Grace probably has better young lads at the skill positions. This game should be a good one for young lads on both sides.

Who are Grace's playmakers at the skill positions?

I may be wrong , but I think Grace will throw the ball more than most teams, please correct me if I am wrong. Grace also beat a Silverdale team that made us look bad in 7 on 7 in the scrimmage at Chattanooga Central. I think we may see alot of the same things Upperman did, again someone please correct me if I am wrong on any of these points.

I have not seen Grace, but from what I have heard and read, they like to throw the ball and like to put points on the board. We have had trouble all year against speed and against the pass (I know understatement). If we can be patient, keep the ball on the ground, keep the pace of the game slow, and play smash mouth football we should be fine. This is one game at the beginning of the season that I was counting in our four wins. If we play hard we can win this one, but if not it will be like the Upperman game. We must also keep the boys on the field and healthy. I still can't believe how many players come out for injuries. I am going to go ahead and make my prediction. I don't think we will do the above on Friday night, and I don't think we will get this one. I don't think it will be a blow out, but I think Grace will win with a couple of scores to spare, maybe even 3 touchdowns. I hope I am way wrong, but have not missed a pick so far this year. And yes I know I stated early in the year 4 wins and that is going to be high, and I will admit that at the end. At my age it is not hard to say "I was wrong". I hope I am wrong in this one, but unfortunately I won't be.

I am not gonna make a prediction just yet. I don't know much about Grace except that Boyd beat them pretty good. Other than that I don't have anything to compare them with. yes, they beat silverdale. It really doesn't matter what type of team they have if bledsoe will just go out and decide they are more physical. give the ball to the best back (watson) and let him and colvard carry you. Defensively learn a defensive back technique that will stop the pass and stop being so easy to read. Give them a different look every now and then. I don't think Bledsoe should be satisfied with just beating a very bad sequatchie team. This is the team that can win out with a little work and the only team left that should give them a game is boyd. Let's wait and see