South Carolina - Westside vs. Brentwood Academy

USA1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was feeling good about things because of how good we are. Now I have seen film. Coach Luckadoo tries to make us worried about every opponent we play so we don't take them lightly. He didn't even try that after we watched the films. How could he? You give it to the same guy just about every play. It is going to take us 15 minutes to prepare. There's not even a lead blocker! If you guys are calling Brentwood your #2 team in the state of Tennessee your state will be even more embarrased than they were when you threw one of your patsy teams to Byrnes. No excuses this time SC vs TN ranked vs ranked. Take it like men, don't give me your "rebuilding crap".

I do not understand how it would be embarassing for the number 2 team in tennessee to lose to the number 2 team in south carolina...its unbelievable how arrogant you are. Brentwood Academy is loaded this year. Who is this Montez character you are talking about and what does he play? And I doubt that 'Coach Luckadoo' really gave up on preparation after watching film. and why should we be scared of you guys? All you are doing is making your school look bad on here by being so arrogant and it is almost funny. Our guys are going to be ready for you...we are going to play you harder than you think. we have more than one guy who can run the ball as well...and our d has been playing well. good luck running the ball. and the BA fans will be hyped...

the only high school game i have seen tenn play south carolina was that joke of a team mccallie killed at finley stadium last year. if ur state is so powerful why do ur colleges stink? whens the last time one of them won a national or conference title?

Even though I live in TN, this post is quite amusing. USC & Clemson at 1A have been even with UT/Vandy/Memphis during the last several years. 1AA is no comparison Furman, Wofford are hands down better than UTC, Tech, Peay, Martin, & TSU. UT carries this state & even they have been living off of that Natl. Champs carcass for about 10 years now. USC beat them at Neyland in '05. Whats next...just because UT hoops beat UK does that mean that TN is a better hoops state. Think before posting buddy.

Even though I live in TN, this post is quite amusing. USC & Clemson at 1A have been even with UT/Vandy/Memphis during the last several years. 1AA is no comparison Furman, Wofford are hands down better than UTC, Tech, Peay, Martin, & TSU. UT carries this state & even they have been living off of that Natl. Champs carcass for about 10 years now. USC beat them at Neyland in '05. Whats next...just because UT hoops beat UK does that mean that TN is a better hoops state. Think before posting buddy.

So because South Carolina beat UT at Neyland South Carolina is equal with Tennessee, but it doesn't work that way when UT hoops beat UK.

So because South Carolina beat UT at Neyland South Carolina is equal with Tennessee, but it doesn't work that way when UT hoops beat UK.

No it does not, I was just showing the earlier poster the other side of the argument that he made. I probably should have made my scenario a little clearer.

tenn went and beat south carolina ta south carolina last year and everyother time they have been there. south carolina has never been in the sec championship game, in fact this is probably the highest they have ever been rated and they will still finish third in the east. as for clemson, i just dont know. you may have got me there, they could finish stronger than they started this year which is pretty good.

i think it will be a very close game if westside lives up to the expectaions. ba is for real. great rb great front seven on defense. i dont know much about westside at all but if they are as good as everyone is saying they are i think it will be a great game. a defensive battle no doubt. i think the o-line on each team will play a key role-can ba's line create holes for chris jordan and protect nelson on key throwing down and can westside's o-line just contain ba's d-line (hasnt happened this season).