White Co at Cumberland Co.

wingman10

I must go with White County on this one guys. I saw both games, and with the Warriors scoring 3 TD's, that was the boost of confidence that they were looking for. After a few tweaks & changes last week at practice, it looks like the Warriors are heading in the right direction. Cumberland County is looking better as well, as they did score also. Not to rain on Kane's parade, but when the Jets scored, it was againt the 2nd & 3rd string.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first touchdown White Count scored against Cleveland, did indeed come against the forst string. The second and third TD's came against the 2nd string. White County has the momentum going their way, so watch out CC Jets!!!

I agree with you about the jets scoring on the 2nd and 3rd string defense of cookeville. The sad thing is that they only scored once on them. They should have scored more but running it up the middle every play with 8or 9 guys on D in the box don't cut it. If jets spread it out and hold on to the football they will win. The jets "O" was cookeville's best player at times. The jets gave cookeville their 1st touchdown literally and they set them up good on the rest. The Jets are very young so they screw up a lot but if they want to win they have to be perfect.

This should be a good game, minimize turnovers and the Jets will win. And for those who asked on the cookeville thread Im at ETSU on the track team throwing shotput discus and hammer. It was a better fit then Campbellsville or Cumberland and Tusculum for football

Hey Blueangel 51. Are you who I think? If so how are all of my ETSU track guys doing? This is your former coach here. Let me know how to get in touch wirth you guys. I would like to know how you'll are liking it up there. My email is jholloway5@ yahoo.com. Like to hear from you guys.

Hey Blueangel 51. Are you who I think? If so how are all of my ETSU track guys doing? This is your former coach here. Let me know how to get in touch wirth you guys. I would like to know how you'll are liking it up there. My email is jholloway5@ yahoo.com. Like to hear from you guys.

Hey coach yeah its me Stu. Me and Andrew are doing good. Get to start using implements next monday, its probably the most challanging thing ive ever done, but its really fun. We're learning alot. My email is zsnb16@goldmail.etsu.edu Hows it goin in GA