Silverdale vs. Temple

Green_Acres

Final score 35-6. If you're a Silverdale fan, thats disappointing and almost embarrassing. If you're a Temple fan, you should be absolutely thrilled. First TD of the year. From what I hear, Silverdale was just absolutely flat in the 2nd half. Good luck to Temple the rest of the year. Silverdale's got DBCS next week for homecoming. Look for SD to take out some frustration on them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score 35-6. If you're a Silverdale fan, thats disappointing and almost embarrassing. If you're a Temple fan, you should be absolutely thrilled. First TD of the year. From what I hear, Silverdale was just absolutely flat in the 2nd half. Good luck to Temple the rest of the year. Silverdale's got DBCS next week for homecoming. Look for SD to take out some frustration on them.

i was there and i m telling u this i was very surprised at Temple, they were a whole lot bigger and FASTER than i expected, Silverdale s lucky that was the only TD they came close twice i think almost ran a kick off back, got down 2 the 10 yd line on that one. they had alot more speed than SD but u could tell they didnt know what they doing on offense, i ll say this if that group from Temple stays 2gether they ll be good in a couple of years with some good hard nosed coaching. good job Seahawks

What a difference a week can make! Temple's new guys made a big difference. Most notable were Jarod ? at tailback and James Kemp at defensive back. Brandon Andrews had a nice 40 or so yard run back on a fumble. I only saw the second half, which was tied 6 - 6, but the fellows really looked better. Still seems to be a lot of confusion on offense, and hardly any effective passing game, but things are looking up!

What a difference a week can make! Temple's new guys made a big difference. Most notable were Jarod ? at tailback and James Kemp at defensive back. Brandon Andrews had a nice 40 or so yard run back on a fumble. I only saw the second half, which was tied 6 - 6, but the fellows really looked better. Still seems to be a lot of confusion on offense, and hardly any effective passing game, but things are looking up!

the qb has a good arm and if they could pass block he would ve had sum completions, #21 for Temple is a player and i m very impressed with the team compared to what i ve read and heard, i m not pumping them up but i m telling u this they will win at least 1 game dont know who it will be but they will

HAHAHAHAHA Temple actually scored on SBA- hahaha- that is funny-

ps. temple fans I don't really understand how things are "looking up" when you get beat 35-6 by SILVERDALE- that should be humiliating and depressing...SBA is worse this year than last year...and might not even make the playoffs- they are terrible- and the best player on temple's team NOW- is a senior...so that is no good....SBA gave up 20 points to copper- and held temple to 6- so TEmple's "new" offense is worse than Pooper Basin...that is not something to cheer about...

I may have to take back my prediction that Temple wins a game....

For Temple fans to be excited about a touchdown is embarassing...

HAHAHAHAHA Temple actually scored on SBA- hahaha- that is funny-

ps. temple fans I don't really understand how things are "looking up" when you get beat 35-6 by SILVERDALE- that should be humiliating and depressing...SBA is worse this year than last year...and might not even make the playoffs- they are terrible- and the best player on temple's team NOW- is a senior...so that is no good....SBA gave up 20 points to copper- and held temple to 6- so TEmple's "new" offense is worse than Pooper Basin...that is not something to cheer about...

I may have to take back my prediction that Temple wins a game....

For Temple fans to be excited about a touchdown is embarassing...

Maniac, I'm not sure what your problem is, but I believe far below your angry, obnoxious shell is a hurting, scared little boy who needs some love. Mabye it comes from the frustration you felt when you were cut from your Upward team as a child. Maybe you still feel embarrassment from the bed-wetting incident on your senior trip. Maybe you feel guilt from the sleepless nights thinking about walking hand-in-hand on a moon lit beach with that dude name Murray you met at the flea market. Again, I'm not sure why you're hurting, but if you ever need to just open up, I'm here for you.

Maniac, I'm not sure what your problem is, but I believe far below your angry, obnoxious shell is a hurting, scared little boy who needs some love. Mabye it comes from the frustration you felt when you were cut from your Upward team as a child. Maybe you still feel embarrassment from the bed-wetting incident on your senior trip. Maybe you feel guilt from the sleepless nights thinking about walking hand-in-hand on a moon lit beach with that dude name Murray you met at the flea market. Again, I'm not sure why you're hurting, but if you ever need to just open up, I'm here for you.

WOW- that was wierd and uncalled for- I really don't want to hear about your past....relationships???

And again - you can't refute me- and you don't try-

if you are a dad of four- I will pray that those children actually have a brain..

very good observation dadof4, just dont respond to HER she needs a hug and the goat is out to pasture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />