Who Are The Hardest Hitting Young Lads In East Tennessee?

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hardest hitter I have seen out of all the teams that I have seen is still Number 44 Jon Finch for Rhea County. One of the top players in Chattanooga for Tackles for loss leaders, fumbles caused and is averaging around 9 tackles a game as a sophomore. He about broke McMinn's Devon Johnson in half on a sack last friday.

• 4 weeks later...

Who are some of the hardest hitting young lads in East Tennessee? Please list your nominations.

LBer-Fullback (CHAD COLEMAN) #11 @ ANDERSON COUNTY When he BLITZ he kills you in the back field when you catch a pass over the middle he jacks you up.When he goes to fullback you get ran over and packed for big yards just ask any one @ oakridge or@ clinton thats played against him since he was a hopper.He is the best blocker& fullback that most people have ever seen. Coleman started as freshman, over a 3 year starter. (KNOXFULTON) as a soph. he had team record 22 stops qb sack and a int against U.Tennessees DENNIS ROGAN.

Bennet is a fine athlete. I have heard from a source inside the program that many of his tackles seem to be assists and at the ankles. from what i have seen, he will be playing safety at the next level. He has great linear speed, but needs work on lateral movement/breaking on the ball. The stats seem kind of exaggerated as well. He is a great kid though.

• 2 weeks later...