A big Surprise!

Sportsjock41

Trousdale County, baby!!! It's a year of young players for us. Makes people think the prize is too far out of reach.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trousdale County is one of only three teams that are currently in 1A to have ever won a state title, it would be such a huge suprise to see them come late november or early december.... right.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trousdale County is one of only three teams that are currently in 1A to have ever won a state title, it would be such a huge suprise to see them come late november or early december.... right.

I don't think they are going to just come out of nowhere and surprise anyone. The only time they surprise me is when they lose a game. We are all playing catchup.

Every Year there is all ways that George Washington basketball story where a team who was predicted to not have a good season goes deep into the playoffs?Whos that team! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

George Mason you mean????? George Washington is a pretty solid college basketball program.

Come to think of it... i can't think of a team in 1A the past two or three years that has really been a suprise.

3A livingston defeated four teams that were all favored to beat them, on the road no less... and then defeated heavily favored david lipscomb at the burro.

Now that was 3A and what i would call a "big suprise", I can't really think of an example in the past two or three years that made a big playoff run that would be considered a Suprise... almost all of the teams that make the third round or fourth round were ranked in the top ten at the begining of the year... The only team i can think of that wasn't is Temple from last year and they are about to have all of those wins stripped from them...

I think this year will go as expected in 1A without a team like Temple comming out of nowhere to win it's region and make a playoff run.

Come to think of it... i can't think of a team in 1A the past two or three years that has really been a suprise.

3A livingston defeated four teams that were all favored to beat them, on the road no less... and then defeated heavily favored david lipscomb at the burro.

Now that was 3A and what i would call a "big suprise", I can't really think of an example in the past two or three years that made a big playoff run that would be considered a Suprise... almost all of the teams that make the third round or fourth round were ranked in the top ten at the begining of the year... The only team i can think of that wasn't is Temple from last year and they are about to have all of those wins stripped from them...

I think this year will go as expected in 1A without a team like Temple comming out of nowhere to win it's region and make a playoff run.

I've got my eyes on 4 teams in the West and 5 in the East. But who knows, I could be totally wrong.